Page 359 of 369 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

I beat a ninja after so many casualties, and when I was ready for an eclipse, guess what!?! A ninja appeared as an opponent and I LOST AGAIN!!!!!!! I wonder why this is possible.

Executive Chef
    I'm on the THIRD day of battling level 14 Icicle! I don't have any diamonds so the best I have is Ninja and Valkyrie at 15% each. For the first two days I was battling him every two hours so I don't get a line at the healing spring, but now I'm battling every hour alternating Champions and babies in a desperate attempt to beat this darn thing! He's as bad as the worst tournament dragons!!! I'm only 11 maces away from Dark Knight and I want to craft him!!

New Resident
    I just defeated a Snowangel (11) with my Wild (10). In one Magic and one bash. Hope this helps! Didn't know where to post this. ��
    Last edited by vioknight; 12-13-13 at 01:55 PM.

I want to use my Blizzard dragon to fight Sabertooth but he does not show up on the list to select. How do you use those dragons from the Arctic??? Thank you as I am fairly new to the arena but tried the last couple of tournaments and now I am hooked!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    I want to use my Blizzard dragon to fight Sabertooth but he does not show up on the list to select. How do you use those dragons from the Arctic??? Thank you as I am fairly new to the arena but tried the last couple of tournaments and now I am hooked!
    You are not able to use your arctic dragons in the battles.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    After chatting with engineering, using player Arctic Isles Dragons in the Arena is complicated. If the Dragon loses, he'll need to be healed, which means he'd have to be pulled from the Arctic world to the old world. Moving him over and putting him back would be difficult and could result in the Dragon being stuck between worlds, among other things.

Using them as Opponents, they're not coming from player boards, so they're not traveling between worlds.

This is why you can fight them, but can't use them to fight.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks! I'll try something else then. Does anybody know what is strong against Sabertooth?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    Thanks! I'll try something else then. Does anybody know what is strong against Sabertooth?
    My crusader beat it.

Fashion Designer
    Hi does anyone know how to beat the black knight and the paladin dragons? I've tried my ninja valkeryie infinity and angel all have lost against both of them on my accounts? Thx

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Hi does anyone know how to beat the black knight and the paladin dragons? I've tried my ninja valkeryie infinity and angel all have lost against both of them on my accounts? Thx
    I used mermaid on Black Knight and Darksteel on Paladin.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I used mermaid on Black Knight and Darksteel on Paladin.
    Thank I will try the mermaid unfortunately still haven't gotten darksteel any other suggestions?