Page 358 of 369 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Suddenly I can't beat Deep Dragon =.=
    Tried Ninja,Light,Dawntree and Wild ALL didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    How can you beat a gold dragon when you don't have a diamond or champion? Thanks!
    You should try using Fire Lv1 ! I know it sounds "lol" but it's TRUE!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck on Charm for over a day now... These normal battles are a lot harder than the tournament battles (at least the first 20 of those).

Farm Supplier
    Hi guyz, anyone can please tell me how to beat Yeti. Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Hi, dies anyone have any suggestions on how to beat a ninja? It's been taking or all my best fighters, valkyrie and ninja included.

Fashion Designer
    Ok I have tried my pumpkin dragon, my planet dragon, my magic dragon and my light dragon against a metal dragon, no luck yet but the light was close, I may use magic all three times next time to see if it works. any ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    Ok I have tried my pumpkin dragon, my planet dragon, my magic dragon and my light dragon against a metal dragon, no luck yet but the light was close, I may use magic all three times next time to see if it works. any ideas?
    never mind my level 10 firestorm wiped him out easily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyraks View Post
    Hi, dies anyone have any suggestions on how to beat a ninja? It's been taking or all my best fighters, valkyrie and ninja included.
    I used a diamond to defeat my Valkyrie. Maybe that will work against Ninja too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    I used a diamond to defeat my Valkyrie. Maybe that will work against Ninja too.
    Wow, thanks. After trying over ten times, lost ninja, valkyrie, crusader, aether, elf, landworm, forest and a few others, some multiple times, tried my diamond and first magic took out most of the ninja. Two more finished him off.

Thanks!

How can I win on Round 20 against a ninja level 16. I have so far used infinity(10), diamond(10) twice, and lost 4 times in a row...