Page 316 of 369 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

I beat the honeybee using the mask dragon using 2 x bash

Fashion Designer
    I'm having the hardest time taking down Prism 10. It has beaten my Night twice, Queztal, Mercury, Diamond and Fairytale. I know I'm missing more but these are the ones I remember from the top of my head. This had gotten ridiculous now. Why can't I take this darn dragon down?

Farm Supplier

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Well, I am truly frustrated. For some reason I cannot beat Lightning. I have beaten it numerous times in the past, but this time it has taken out nearly every dragon I own. Diamond, quetzal. BigBad, nightelf.... Etc. every black, fairytale, diamond cross, available to me. Several (nightelf, big bad, night, bat, troll, diamond) have been beaten two or three times. Apparently the odds have been greatly changed in battles this time. It is no fun at all battling a no- win situation.
    I agree with you, it seems to be much tougher to beat even the common dragons.

Executive Chef
    It really makes no sense that TL can add the Arctic dragon to the arena but we cant use our own. The next tournament will be a disaster if whats going on now is a indication of the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Lvl 14 Bedrock. So very lame

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    Lvl 14 Bedrock. So very lame
    When the Samurai Dragon returns, will you still be able to craft it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kalika8998 View Post
    If it returns I would assume yes. Considering its popularity it probably will.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kalika8998 View Post
    Wrong thread. You want this thread Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

That is where samurai is being discussed. This one is for battles. Not quests.

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Battling Arctic Challengers

Since we don't know the strengths and weaknesses (assuming there are any) of the three Arctic elements, the PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD is to gather information on island champions that have beaten Arctic challengers in the arena.
    Bear in mind that victors over these challengers are not necessarily the champions with the best colors or odds. We are only seeking to MAYBE recognize some pattern of dominance, and offer suggestions to players who prefer not to randomly select champions.
    Please don't ask for suggestions on specific dragons. Just post your NON-ULTIMATE victories and search the thread for any Arctic challenger that's bugging you.

Note: Dragons currently living on our Arctic Isles are not enabled for battle, although the arena is presenting us with Arctic challengers.
    Many players have noted that odds of winning in general seem to have been reduced since the debut of the prize dragon, Gladiator. This may be one reason that Arctics seem harder to beat; the other reason is we just don't know which colors are best against them.

Below is a starter list of victories that I've gathered from the Gladiator thread, general Battle Arena thread, and in-game communications:

ICE ELEMENT
    IceAge (C) < Diamond, Forest, Titan
    Meteor (C) < Diamond, Forest
    Fossil (R)< Crusader, Fire
    Cave (S) < ???
    Bedrock (S) < BlackSwan, Landworm, Leviathan

ABOM ELEMENT
    Abominable (C) < Fruitful, Honeybee
    Sasquatch (R) < Leviathan
    Yeti (S) < Aether, Eagle
    Sabretooth (S) < Angel, Crusader, Elf, Parakeet, Storm
    Icecrown (U) < Crusader, Diamond

BLIZZ ELEMENT
    Blizzard (R) < Athletic, Eagle, Landworm, Parakeet, Planet
    Snowflake (R) < Athletic, Diamond, Planet, Scarecrow
    Alpine (S) < Crusader, Forestfire
    Polar (S) < Lightning
    Oh this one is useful...thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I've defeated Bedrock with a Tusker and Blizzard with a Landworm.