Page 311 of 369 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Dear community mods (I know you're out there!):
    Since JakeStorm8 revealed the three NEUTRAL colors against the gemstone-type (well, I think it was against the gemstones, correct me if I'm wrong), can anyone pretty please reveal (at least) the neutral colors against the ice age types? pleeeeease?
    Ooops, needed to correct myself, lol. The logic behind this is to at least help us identify which colors are "useless" against these guys...

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe red is strong against Ice Age type dragons? Kooky beat one with Forestfire, I've done it with a Landworm and Aceblade used an Athletic. I know it's a too small sample to draw conclusions from but it would make sense since fire melts ice.

Managed to beat the arctic isle dragons with either crusader and helios.

And defeated Icecrown with Crusader using 2 bashes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sharowend View Post
    I am up against a Abominable in the battle arena. Does anyone have the color guide for fighting him as well as Blizzard, Fossil, Ice Age, and all of the other Arctic Dragons. Thanks for any help you might have.
    Red does seem to work on the Blizzard types from what others are reporting. I was able to beat the Blizzard with my Epic Landworm but red does not seem to work on Abominable, I have tried Epic Aether as well as Epic Parakeet, those have failed, really hate to use ultimate, would love to figure out these colors, trying black or pink next.

Farm Supplier
    Red does seem to work on the Blizzard types from what others are reporting. I was able to beat the Blizzard with my Epic Landworm but red does not seem to work on Abominable, I have tried Epic Aether as well as Epic Parakeet, those have failed, really hate to use ultimate, would love to figure out these colors, trying black or pink next.
    I should have mentioned that I have used three Epic red combinations against Abominable in addition to Aether and Parakeet.

I haven't had to face blizzard types but I used epic Helios and epic Crusader to win against Ice age and Abominable types. Defeated Icecrown dragon with epic Crusader using 2 bashes.Don't know if that helps.
    I should have mentioned that I have used three Epic red combinations against Abominable in addition to Aether and Parakeet.

Farm Supplier

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kari0na79 View Post
    I haven't had to face blizzard types but I used epic Helios and epic Crusader to win against Ice age and Abominable types. Defeated Icecrown dragon with epic Crusader using 2 bashes.Don't know if that helps.
    That helps, thanks.

Farm Supplier
    I decided to try red again and my Epic Honey Bee took out Abonimable BM. Maybe just a run of bad luck with the reds before. Someday I will figure this all out .

Executive Chef
    I'm stuck with flower
    Any help! I defeated it before but now I can't