Page 310 of 369 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Farm Supplier

Any suggestion for fighting Artic type Dragons?

I am up against a Abominable in the battle arena. Does anyone have the color guide for fighting him as well as Blizzard, Fossil, Ice Age, and all of the other Arctic Dragons. Thanks for any help you might have.

Farm Supplier
    Any suggestions for the new zodiac dragons? I have a Virgo, super rare, wanting to send me to the spa! Super rare...

Quote Originally Posted by sharowend View Post
    I am up against a Abominable in the battle arena. Does anyone have the color guide for fighting him as well as Blizzard, Fossil, Ice Age, and all of the other Arctic Dragons. Thanks for any help you might have.
    Has anyone answered you sharowend, I was beginning to think I had some special curse, and was the only trying to fight a ice age dragon, trying to fight Sleet, and no clue! Beat mt Diamond 10 bmm

Rhino Keeper
    I used Diamond with a bash that hit Snowflake almost 95%.

Fashion Designer
    Can dragons from Arctic Isles be beat without using Ultimate Attack?

Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Can dragons from Arctic Isles be beat without using Ultimate Attack?
    They certainly can, but we are swinging blind without a color guide. Again, I wouldn't mind so terribly if our own Arctic dragons were allowed to fight them. They are appearing quite persistently in my arena.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    They certainly can, but we are swinging blind without a color guide. Again, I wouldn't mind so terribly if our own Arctic dragons were allowed to fight them. They are appearing quite persistently in my arena.
    Have you beat any?

Fashion Designer
    I was just up against a 14 Snowflake.
    Used Athletic. One Magic attack destroyed it.
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Have you beat any?
    Well of course I have! I wouldn't say that if I couldn't vouch for it with my own experience. I've beaten at least 5 different Arctic types.
    But now that you've tasted the non-Ultimate victory yourself, you have your own proof.

Executive Chef
    Dear community mods (I know you're out there!):
    Since JakeStorm8 revealed the three NEUTRAL colors against the gemstone-type (well, I think it was against the gemstones, correct me if I'm wrong), can anyone pretty please reveal the weaknesses of the ice age types? pleeeeease?