Page 308 of 369 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Huh??? The tournament only awarded 52 pearls. Maybe your "80 pearls from the tournament" includes 28 you earned BEFORE the tournament? That still doesn't explain how you "crafted Leviathan after only three or four [more] battles," because you would have needed 19 more pearls to make 99. There's something you're leaving out.

My storage refuses to hold more than 99 pearls, so if I don't craft promptly, I lose pearls. I'm now crafting my fifth Leviathan.
    Man, I'm always, ALWAYS battling. I think I win about 7 out of 10 battles a day, based on two and a half months in the arena. The gladiators of Aetherlands don't take post-season breaks. Dragons exhausted? Meh. We've got lots of other dragons. As long as those fireworks are shooting out of the arena, we're going in!
    Since half my island is exhausted, I'm not fighting until they're all good, since some of my best fighters need healing still

Executive Chef
    I'm healing dragons too
    But I can't seem to beat virtue!

Tried lotus, night, Forestfire, and so much more.
    Any other suggestions with the specific combos?

New Resident
    I still doens't have the battle arena can I get it? And if I can, where I get it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saralien View Post
    I still doens't have the battle arena can I get it? And if I can, where I get it?
    well, you just have to take a fairy dragon and ride it to tralalalaladiday land. There you'll have to battle the Cookie Monster, so make sure your Fairy is Epic. Then you have to steal the Arena keys, and some wood, some steel, some cement. Because you need to build the Arena yourself. The keys are just for show 'cause you don't really have a lock for them, so use them as earrings or something pretty.
    Then add some flags and get a fireworks dragon a-workin' to set those sparkles alive and you're good to go.

Kidding. if you're iOS the arena should be floating there in the air, as will the quest outpost be hanging on the edge of your topmost island. If they're not you need to update to the latest DS version.
    But if you're on android,I'm sorry but the arena is not available...

Has anyone battled the prism dragon and defeated it yet? Need some advice please

Executive Chef
    I think, I'm not sure but couldn't prism be defeated with a gold? (Not element, gold as in air x diamond)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    I'm healing dragons too
    But I can't seem to beat virtue!

Tried lotus, night, Forestfire, and so much more.
    Any other suggestions with the specific combos?
    Help for virtue, please?

I haven't battled virtue, sorry
    I don't have a gold yet. Breeding hasn't worked out yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Help for virtue, please?
    Rare or craftable black - Onyx or Jade is the best

Executive Chef
    Finally got Levi!