Page 306 of 369 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Executive Chef
    Diamond 20, I beat will a lvl 6 Fuzzy. MMM
    someone used a lvl 7 Fuzzy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KBK23 View Post
    Kitsune 12 any idea how to defeat it?? I've tried athletic, landworm, ruby, Cupid, scarecrow, scorpion.....it didn't work
    Colour Black is good for Pink.
    Lotus ?

Executive Chef
    Please also check the Phoenix Battle Thread, for summary of winnings.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l-iOS!/page199

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by allieandgrizzle View Post
    Need help
    Anyone beat a Lvl 14 Lightning?
    I have used virtue on it with 2 attacks.. You can try it as well...

what the heck is happen to my tournament??? why the tournament countdown gone... im on level 30 already and battling phoenix and when the time i was to beat the phoenix and suddenly the screen say processing and when i open again DS apps the tournament was gone and theres no phoenix dragon in my storage too... anybody knows how to contact Teamlava regarding this problem!!!! omg its totally a nightmare to me.... hope it will solve immediately before the tourney ends...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblejeep View Post
    what the heck is happen to my tournament??? why the tournament countdown gone... im on level 30 already and battling phoenix and when the time i was to beat the phoenix and suddenly the screen say processing and when i open again DS apps the tournament was gone and theres no phoenix dragon in my storage too... anybody knows how to contact Teamlava regarding this problem!!!! omg its totally a nightmare to me.... hope it will solve immediately before the tourney ends...
    Try closing your game (so it's not running in the background). You can also try deleting and reinstalling (your game is saved on TLs servers so this is safe). If those don't work you can email support@teamlava.com.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Colour Black is good for Pink.
    Lotus ?
    Maybe Red is weak against Kitsune, since all the dragons KBK23 used against Kitsune which were defeated, were red.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Try closing your game (so it's not running in the background). You can also try deleting and reinstalling (your game is saved on TLs servers so this is safe). If those don't work you can email support@teamlava.com.
    It's totally worthless to even try & conact TL about any problem we have with their games. I have been having trouble with the tourament resetting when I have half of them won. It reset on me the last one also. I have sent an e-mail & also responded to the auto one they send out saying that I'm STILL waiting for an answer. They say to give them 72 hrs. It's been a week now. My suggestion is to just play the game & NOT put any money into it at all!! That way if something goes wrong, your not out a dime!! I'm about fed up with TL games.

Wow. It's eerily quiet on this thread.
    Must be PTSD - Post Tournament Stress Disorder!
    Nobody's sharing regular battles? I've won 25 Leviathan pearls since my Phoenix tournament ended a few days ago. Battle on, people!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Wow. It's eerily quiet on this thread.
    Must be PTSD - Post Tournament Stress Disorder!
    Nobody's sharing regular battles? I've won 25 Leviathan pearls since my Phoenix tournament ended a few days ago. Battle on, people!
    I have like 80 pearls from the tournament. I crafted leviathan after only three or four battles (well, i had to complain that my game was stuck ans i was not receiving my 99th pearl, but they fixed it).
    Buut I don't feel like i wanna battle again anytime soon, after the reset. and i still have 22 dragons to heal...