Page 255 of 369 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh wasn't Henry the one who always wanted the tigers eye lol, wheres he at?!

Executive Chef
    I hope it's breedable so android and kindle get it too..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Someone help me beat a Stone! I need to beat 10 dragons a day to win the tournament so I can't afford a lot of fails. I tried Laserlight and it didn't work. Before the tournament started I was battling a stone and I'd tried Tusker and Laserlight and a few other things but nothing worked--he only went away because the tournament started. Please help!
    Some posts on the other Battle thread too.
    Try Atlantis

I cant wait for this to come out for Android... well actually I guess it wont EVER so
    I'll just sit here and collect coins like a good little neglected customer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by texas5510 View Post
    I cant wait for this to come out for Android... well actually I guess it wont EVER so
    I'll just sit here and collect coins like a good little neglected customer
    Yes its a pity.
    Meanwhile breed some Strong Dragons.
    They will be needed for War. It's frustrating to keep losing too

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Do you have diamond? One hit and it knocked it out! Two more pearls to go.....Levi is beyond ugly but I've worked hard for him and I want him!
    Dont hv a diamond. I beat it with an elf in one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Some posts on the other Battle thread too.
    Try Atlantis
    I've been battling a level 5 stone dragon. It's beaten my crusader, quetzal, Anubis, gold, angel, unicorn, diamond, Atlantis, aether, fire, water, magic, super, passion, elf, tusker, firestorm dragons ALL level 10. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! I quit this stupid battle system. And for android users be happy you don't have the temptation to use it and have it ruin your dragon story experience even more.

I fail to see how putting my Epic Infinity dragon against a level 14 Anubis dragon is to "challenge higher level players." I would call it stupid, because I busted my hump to grow and jam all the necessary food down Infinity and evolve it over and over to get it to epic, only to battle against a level 14 dragon that I can't even make. It seems that Epic (the best) should be just that.

Executive Chef
    Any advice how to defeat Poison Lv14, Ruby,Firestorm,Wild,Super,Coral.Mistmoth & Origami defeated by Poison..Thank you.,

how to beat Lotus?