Page 209 of 369 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Clown level 13 is exhausting all my dragons. Have tried suggestions from the battle outcomes spreadsheet with no luck. Ay suggestions? (I saw that dark angel has worked but I don't have that dragon yet)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    Clown level 13 is exhausting all my dragons. Have tried suggestions from the battle outcomes spreadsheet with no luck. Ay suggestions? (I saw that dark angel has worked but I don't have that dragon yet)
    Dawntree?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Dawntree?

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't have a dawntree either. However, my Moon level 7 took out the Clown with BMM. I used Moon on a whim after reviewing post #2 with all the info about which colors are strong/weak against which colors.

I guess I just needed to post in the forum for luck because after many failed attempts, that did the trick.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollstonecraft View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion but I don't have a dawntree either. However, my Moon level 7 took out the Clown with BMM. I used Moon on a whim after reviewing post #2 with all the info about which colors are strong/weak against which colors.

I guess I just needed to post in the forum for luck because after many failed attempts, that did the trick.
    Great you beat the Clown, I had same situation,can't beat the Clown 14.lost 10 battle straight..tho I got Dawntree,so I'll use it,but I don't have the moon..thank you and if anyone knows how to beat Clown beside dawntree or Moon,Please write at the forum.thanks again.

Rhino Keeper
    Any tip what to use against Fairytale? Can't believe it defeated my diamond and unicorn dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally beat Fairytale with my level 10 Virtue with 1 magic.

I beat Onyx Level 14 with Atlantis Lv 9 with BM

Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Level 12 Fourleaf is a PAIN.
    He's taken out my Eagle, Pumpkin, and now Virtue.
    Not sure who to "sacrifice" next. lol
    I beat level 12 Four Leaf with a level 9 Firestorm
    Hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    How do I beat moon? First one I've had trouble with in ages

What a relief! Just finish my 99th battle. Waiting for baby Levi to hatch in 36 hrs' time... ���� yippee!