Page 142 of 369 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Rhino Keeper
    My first opponent was the treasure dragon, I've read the first pages so firstly I tried diamond, then mercury lost too. Page also said yellow, so used epic honeybee and bash was pitiful, but magic wiped it out! First win for me, only 98 more to go lol

Just got murdered by Amethyst(Lv.14). I used Diamond(Lv.10) [as noted I. Post 2], used MB, but it still destroyed me. This feature is probably random results, that'll try forcing people to use the Ultimate to win, if they want the prize dragon bad.

Pretty upset that epic diamond lost to a lvl 12/13 love dragon. WHY?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saythelove View Post
    Pretty upset that epic diamond lost to a lvl 12/13 love dragon. WHY?!
    Tell me about it! When I went up against it, NINE dragons lost. Fake elvis dragon is not supposed to be so tough.

It finally took unicorn to get her behind. My diamond babies are doing their dragon mom good. We won three matches back to back. Infinity beat origami. Mercury beat eagle in two hits. And crusader beat forestfire.

Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    yeah, me too....i got my Battle Arena this morning. But I got defeated -(
    Same as me! I think they're trying to let us use the Ultimate Attack which uses Gold...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Same as me! I think they're trying to let us use the Ultimate Attack which uses Gold...
    I have had this from the beginning and I think maybe a couple players used the ultimate attack one. It's not really needed. You will learn which dragons are stronger. They seem to get better the more times you use them. But so do the opponents.

Just have fun and no rush to get Levi. So far he is the only prize, so take your time.

Rhino Keeper
    Level10 Aurora, 2 magic, won against level14 diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    My level 8 Aether defeated Level 13 Justice (MB)

Rhino Keeper
    Magic (9) beat Laserlight (7) (MM), M nearly takes off the all of its health.

Also, I'm sure the Dragon battles are random. I had a Big Bad (8), put my Magic (9) against it. B didn't do to much and M took off all its health. My internet dropped out shortly after the battle, so it didn't save. Went to do the battle again, M it and this time it barely did anything. So then I ended up loosing. Also had to use an ultimate to beat Landworm (7) as it was destroying everything I had.

Rhino Keeper
    Flawless victory! My Mercury (lvl 8) vs Angel (lvl 11) using Magic. Lost using Mistmoth (lvl 6)