Page 10 of 369 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Awesome, random peeps yet again. Oh this reminds me of another dragon game lol.
    Not really, it looks a heap more interactive ... I like how it gives pearls as rewards which are used in the trading post... Cool!! The only thing not great is I so want to be in the test and of course are not part of the beta test, boo hoo!!

I hate that the test users will have a huge head start than those who weren't given the opportunity to use this feature.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Hi everyone, we've turned the Battle Arena back on. You may have to force close your app and restart the game in order to see it. We'll be turning quests related to the Battle Arena back on in a few hours.

Thanks for understanding and please let me know what you think of the feature!

-Jake.
    Is this for everyone?? I don't see it on my island!

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Question TL, for some of us on those DOUBLE cost account, I'm wondering does it cost us DOUBLE for the battle too??????
    As one in this "lucky" pool, so far, no. Thankfully.

If you have to win 99 times to get enough to craft the new dragon, I don't know how far ahead anyone will get.

Host(ess)
    As always..nothing for me.. And i think to be a good user.. TL know why

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    We're looking into the issue about players receiving the Battle Arena quests but not the Arena itself, thanks for the report!
    Jake, the quest outpost was given to players who were not at the level to use it which seems to me a waste (those spots could have been given to players who could test/use it), now that the min level for battle is 30 is there going to be the same thing with this or can it be offered to those who are at the min level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iscoffy View Post
    As one in this "lucky" pool, so far, no. Thankfully.

If you have to win 99 times to get enough to craft the new dragon, I don't know how far ahead anyone will get.
    If you are winning every battles it will cost you 6x99 = 594 GOLD to collect those gems lolx. Not counting lose yet :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton25 View Post
    Jake you know for beta testing you should use all your 94 level playerS
    No.... Over 70.

Well, it would if you spent gold to battle. As of now, you get one battle per a set time without a gold cost -- mine costs 3500 coins to run each battle. Of course, what mine is might not be what anyone else's is, fellow double gold speed upper.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    thank you TL for picking me for this one Already battled and won twice. I am rather looking forward to seeing if there is a method to picking the best dragon to battle or if it is just random!!

I am curious as to whether the fact that both my opponents were higher than level 10 means that in the future we will also be able to increase our dragons beyond that level?
    Geeez please dont suggest this . The food cost for those new dragon is already unbearable*sigh*