Page 51 of 369 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Executive Chef
    my diamond level 10 just defeated easter bunny level 13.

I think there should be quick match, this is where you can battle for fun without rewards, losing wait, winning wait or healing time. And ranked match where there is losing time, rewards, winning time and healing time. Mainly because people who don't want all this dragon stuff just want to have fun with it. It keeps them playing longer. Anyone with me?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Try fairy. They are strangely strong. I won after several loses with mind volt. Didn't put what I used here and don't remember but I think it was fairy.
    My fairy is healing so I used a level 10 landworm since someone beat a mindvolt upthread with one. I won with bash/magic/bash. However, my win was not recorded in the quest book and I didn't get my pearl even after a reboot. My landworm is fine, but the arena reset to another six hours. :-/

I have a 1 hour battle waiting time and 6 hour healing time. I've played so much yesterday that most of my dragons are exhausted. I couldn't even breed for virtue dragon, as my light , fire ,love are awaiting healing. The 6 hour healing is way too long. It'll be more appropriate to put the healing time as 2 hours, so that game play can resume. Right now, I can only wait for healing to be over to continue my game.

Rhino Keeper
    My iPhone dn't have it but iPad does & it's just not not that all their dragons are over Lvl 10, we only have Lvl 10. I've won 4 battles & in the goal it's only showing that I won one. What's up with that? It's bad enough that we have too get 99 of those balls just too get one dragon. TL is just making this game less & less fun, as usual

Executive Chef
    It seems the lower level you are in the game brings out lower level TL dragons. My iPad game is level 40 and I haven't had to battle any dragons over level 7. But then I only have 2 level 10 dragons in that game. Most are level 7 or below.

I'm ipad2 level 53 and seem to get dragons at level 14 or higher. Don't understand how they can be that level and I can't. I can't level up any higher than 10. Just doesnt seem right to me when I'm so far below the opponent.

Farm Supplier
    Looking for some help against a level 12 Athletic dragon. I finally got past all the pink dragons and now I'm stuck again. Help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeautifi View Post
    Looking for some help against a level 12 Athletic dragon. I finally got past all the pink dragons and now I'm stuck again. Help!
    Try using a Pink Dragon against it, or a Fairy.

Dragons with the Fairy's base seem to be strong (Kite, Fairy, Mistmoth, not heard reports about Eclipse)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks!