Page 9 of 369 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Executive Chef
    We have to give it to Magic & Island :P Those two dragons make me want to scream & run away from them every time I see them

Executive Chef
    So it's a good idea to get the Treasure dragon now, it will give us 5 extra battles every day & 3 gold from your NBRs so we can go to war 8 times a day Oooho!! Maybe eventually we could battles our NBRs?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone, we've turned the Battle Arena back on. You may have to force close your app and restart the game in order to see it. We'll be turning quests related to the Battle Arena back on in a few hours.

Thanks for understanding and please let me know what you think of the feature!

-Jake.

Rhino Keeper
    hello =] what level are those dragons? why does it show on forest 11 and turkey 13? i thought dragons reached to level 10 only 0.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I never get picked for anything fun! Boo!

Edit- KP- Thanks Baraze for letting me jump on your post!!

Pictures compliments of knj00:

OR

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    hello =] what level are those dragons? why does it show on forest 11 and turkey 13? i thought dragons reached to level 10 only 0.o
    The opponent is already in the arena when you enter to play. You then pick one of your dragons from your list to battle this opponent.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Question TL, for some of us on those DOUBLE cost account, I'm wondering does it cost us DOUBLE for the battle too??????

Farm Supplier
    Can't believe I finally got picked.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Hi everyone, we've turned the Battle Arena back on. You may have to force close your app and restart the game in order to see it. We'll be turning quests related to the Battle Arena back on in a few hours.

Thanks for understanding and please let me know what you think of the feature!

-Jake.
    Drat! Still no arena Oh well, hopefully I can be included in a future beta test.

Rhino Keeper
    I got this on my second account... On which I barely ever play anymore :/ But still cool though. I lost my first battle

Executive Chef
    thank you TL for picking me for this one Already battled and won twice. I am rather looking forward to seeing if there is a method to picking the best dragon to battle or if it is just random!!

I am curious as to whether the fact that both my opponents were higher than level 10 means that in the future we will also be able to increase our dragons beyond that level?