Yay got my red heart, now to build sabinas house just need 2 magic cements
    Congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thank you, been trying for a long time for this goal

Rhino Keeper

Cool Weird things from the desert!

Like many others I am sending my knights on loads of desert quests in search of the ember. Whilst they haven't brought that back yet, they are bringing some really bizarre things. Along with a lot of royal and ornate blocks and beams and ridiculous amounts of magic cement they have brought me the royal carriage, which presumably had been double parked somewhere in the middle of the sand, and the last two quests brought me a lemon tree and then, today, an apple tree! Now I'm no geographer but aren't deserts supposed to be dry, sandy and hot? Where did they find FRUIT TREES? I'm beginning to suspect that they're not going near the Kalanamihara Desert (my name for it) and are sneaking down to the local garden centre instead! Perhaps the lazy fellas think some barbecue charcoal will do for the burning ember ...

Rhino Keeper
    More seriously, it does seem that the rewards have changed a bit. Anyone else receiving strange gifts from the desert?

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, every time I send my knights to the desert, they come back looking all tired and sweaty, but they hand me lemon trees. Their secret vacations to Florida behind my back are making me very sour. They're going to get tanned, all right, but it's not gonna be from sunbathing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Yeah, every time I send my knights to the desert, they come back looking all tired and sweaty, but they hand me lemon trees. Their secret vacations to Florida behind my back are making me very sour. They're going to get tanned, all right, but it's not gonna be from sunbathing.
    Do you suppose they are confusing desert sands with tropical beach sands?

Fashion Designer
    Maybe we sent them on one too many desert treks, became delirious, and went the wrong direction. Dehydration will do that. It must be our fault. We stopped feeding them lemonade, trying to fatten them up for their desert journeys. Can't they just fill their canteens with water? I know we have plenty of wells to support their hydration.

My weird experience was not quite like the last few people have talked about, but weird just the same. I sent my knights on the glimmer dust trove adventure and I started crafting a few things, but when I came back to check the Progression of things etc. there was no adventure happening in the castle and everything in my kitchens and workshops were things I had crafted and collected. For example, a simple feast I needed to begin my adventure that was no longer and several other things. I had just collected from Ivy's hit and the magic garden And now they were ready again but the previous items I got were no longer in my inventory. I had hard closed (? Is that what it's called ?) the last time I left the game and it was as though everything I had done between last night and the hard close was erased. Strange!

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't had what you might call 'weird' items, I haven't had ANY items!! I get the usual coins, a few gems and energy bars, but they don't bring back any treasures at all. It's been a coup,e of weeks since they brought back anything at all, and the last time they brought back something, it was a flower! Bah...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast