Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Adventure-Traverse Desert Sands

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Of cource it does. But the cost is too high that i'd rather do sth else with my silver,jewels than spending on this adventure. I did it twice then i stopped. The loot is quite good but i dont think it worth my silver :S
    Agree. I was asking because there seems to be no use for ornate beams and blocks and magic cement once Sabina's house is built.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Agree. I was asking because there seems to be no use for ornate beams and blocks and magic cement once Sabina's house is built.
    I believe in future updates they will be needed. For me, I will continue to do the adventure as and when possible to stock up. I think it's a better deal to get the building materials this way then spending 6 hrs of my workshops time.

Nightclub Owner
    Dark caves used to be my adventure of choice. It's now become this one as its more challenging to get prepped for it so it gives me focus.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Sorry can't agree, Dark Cave is still my favorite adventure.

I have been doing the new quest for the last 4-5 days non-stop.
    I keep getting 12 energy every time, it looks like it is standard or has a high chance.

Money-wise it gives around 12-15k gold which is NONSENSE because you pay 9500 golds per adventure so basically you earn 2k-5k gold -_-

And in addition to that you get ornate beams and some materials.

The amount of sources you spend for making the materials for this quest "outvalues" the stuff you get from this adventure.
    I mean, those armors and platters waste A LOT of silvers (50 silvers and 30 irons per adventure) and the cooking ingredients waste a lot of milks, SAPs and they need a lot of strawberries and chocolate.
    Yeah, it is challenging but I don't think it is worth it.

I don't see much difference between this adventure and the one you do with Longswords (sorry couldnt remember the name).
    Both of them work in the same way.
    A mediocre amount of energy, a little bit coins and some materials.
    And occasionally a couple of gems.
    Only difference is that the one with longswords is actually easier to get prepared since you need less input.

The best thing that you can get from this adventure when I saw looking at this thread was a Wing but again I am pretty sure we have the same percentage to get it from other adventures.
    I did not get any "boxes" or anything that deserves my attention.

On the other hand, Dark Cave can give you gem items such as animals and trees (which i have never got T_T).
    You have the chance to get Dark Cave formations.
    And you can get uber-awesome gem items.
    I got my Carriage from Dark Cave quest.

Dark Cave can also full your energy bar and you can get a good amount of gold as well.

Yeah, Dark Cave is a huge Wisp-hog but you actually have a chance to get some decent stuff in return.

I am doing this new adventure until I deplete all my stocks then I will go back to Dark Cave.
    If I get anything decent from this adventure, I'll let you know.

Executive Chef
    I still prefer dark cave and with all the extra silver and jewel i already made 3 of ornate beams/blocks , magic cement. I hate to stockpile but i dunno what to do with all the materials. Hopefully we'll get new update soon or i'll be maxed on everything

Executive Chef
    Good haul today! I got 25 energy, 5 gems, and a golden apple! (along with the usual ornate building supplies and magic cement.)

The annoying thing is I won't start looking at the prospect of Sabina for a while now so I'm not getting any closer to unlock the new adventure as some
    of you are to get the Alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Will the traverse desert sand adventure give me that red heart for sabina quest or not?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jua1978 View Post
    Will the traverse desert sand adventure give me that red heart for sabina quest or not?
    Yes , but only after you got the quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Yes , but only after you got the quest.
    I am holding thumbs a few more hours then I will know what I will be getting from it.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast