Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Adventure-Traverse Desert Sands

New Resident
    I hadn't had a problem making the parts. I can see I've already got enough for three of them, it's just still locked.

Farm Supplier
    for me it's worth, although it is very difficult

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarreiwei View Post
    I'm on the quest that gets sabina's house. I'm just waiting for my magic cement to finish. But the desert adventure is still locked on mine. Or did you mean that making sabina's house unlocks the quest? I've finished every quest I've gotten so far except finishing the house.
    I'm on the magic scissors quest at this moment and i also have this adventure still locked. I'm lvl29.
    When are we able to make use of this adventure.
    Hope someone can tell us.

Greetings,

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sarreiwei View Post
    I'm on the quest that gets sabina's house. I'm just waiting for my magic cement to finish. But the desert adventure is still locked on mine. Or did you mean that making sabina's house unlocks the quest? I've finished every quest I've gotten so far except finishing the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by claver1 View Post
    I'm on the magic scissors quest at this moment and i also have this adventure still locked. I'm lvl29.
    When are we able to make use of this adventure.
    Hope someone can tell us.

Greetings,
    I'm looking back at my screenshots. I think you have to do free her first, do strictly ornamental (craft the new building materials), do overheated (forge light armour) then go on the new adventure.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Any more feedback on your loot from this adventure? My second one gave a magic cement and not much else, no gems or alicorn parts.

Does it still drop parts for Sabina's house after one has completed building it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Any more feedback on your loot from this adventure? My second one gave a magic cement and not much else, no gems or alicorn parts.

Does it still drop parts for Sabina's house after one has completed building it?
    Of cource it does. But the cost is too high that i'd rather do sth else with my silver,jewels than spending on this adventure. I did it twice then i stopped. The loot is quite good but i dont think it worth my silver :S

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post

I've added a summary of drops to the first post
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I got glue. A gem. Some coins energy. Please that's a lot of cooking to get nothing back. The first two I got great drops. The last two were not good at all. No box items. No better than the adventure that is very little cooking but a simple feast. How about some alicorn parts and not a horn I have three. I need a wing. Seems like that or a carriage would be nice after all the work it takes to make the items for this adventure. Thanks

Executive Chef
    My most recent desert sands adventure gave me six gems, so I'm going to keep on doing it. The only problem is that my silver to jewels ratio is way out whack this way. With the deep mine drops, I can still make a few royal blocks and beams and have silver to go on the adventure every five days since I rotate through all the adventures, but I have way too many jewels relative to silver. Right now I'm just crushing jewels into pink jewels for the Valentine's adventure, which I'm still doing despite the poor rewards to see if I can get pink animals and alicorn parts. I know there's other stuff you can use jewels for, but they require the consumption of royal blocks, which are the very thing that I'm trying to stock up on!

Fashion Designer
    Just got 1 ornate block, 1 enchanted block, 2 wisp lantern , 1 longswords, 4 gems and some energy. Looks like a decent deal to me.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast