Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Adventure-Traverse Desert Sands

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Have you tried force/hard closing your game and restarting? I wouldn't have thought that you'd have to sent the by the quest. When your knights come back let us know if you've finished the quest or not. If you haven't I'll flag it as an issue.
    force closing hasn't changed it. I will let you know what happens tomorrow when my knights return

The goal registers when the knights come back.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I got this goal yesterday (just after I had sent my knights out on another adventure) so this morning when I welcomed them back I sent them off to Traverse the Desert Sands via the Queen's keep. However, I noticed later that the goal remains unchecked. Does anyone know if it will register the adventure being done when they come back, or am I going to have to gather all the materials again and try to remember to send them out via the goal?
    I asked this exact question on the first page of this thread. The (correct) answer I got was that it registered when the knights return.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    I asked this exact question on the first page of this thread. The (correct) answer I got was that it registered when the knights return.
    *blushing furiously* I didn't see your post!! Quite relieved that I won't have to scrimp and save to get more silver to make more armour !!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    *blushing furiously* I didn't see your post!! Quite relieved that I won't have to scrimp and save to get more silver to make more armour !!!
    I've added this info to the first post to make it easier to see.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I wonder if anyone got a "box" from this adventure. I did once and got about 12 energy , ornate block, enchanted beam , 2 wisp lanterns , some gems, some coins, heart of sand and the most important thing to me : a wing . It'll take me a while to do this adventure again.
    OMG! I need the wing! I'll send my knights out asap!

Farm Supplier
    Apologies. I didn't mean to shake my finger at you. I just meant it as I had the same concern, asked the same question, and got a satisfactory answer.

Farm Supplier
    I think it is very difficult to complete the particles for this new adventure

Nightclub Owner
    In addition to architects paste, ornate beam and gems, I got mithril today.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I'm on the quest that gets sabina's house. I'm just waiting for my magic cement to finish. But the desert adventure is still locked on mine. Or did you mean that making sabina's house unlocks the quest? I've finished every quest I've gotten so far except finishing the house.