Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure-Traverse Desert Sands

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, there is a big job putting this together, but you don't do this one every day. Do other adventures as you have the supplies together.

Don't you remember how hard it was to make spicy feast before we had the exchange building? It is a bit like that.

Also, remember how hard it was to make enchanted essence to make all the enchanted beams and blocks??? That is a really good reward!

I hope I get a wing from this one; I don't have Ali yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    Yes, there is a big job putting this together, but you don't do this one every day. Do other adventures as you have the supplies together.

Don't you remember how hard it was to make spicy feast before we had the exchange building? It is a bit like that.

Also, remember how hard it was to make enchanted essence to make all the enchanted beams and blocks??? That is a really good reward!

I hope I get a wing from this one; I don't have Ali yet.
    This adventure will definitely be a once-or-twice-a-week kind of deal! Thank goodness for the Royal Exchange. Without the Dairy and Eggs exchange, I'd be using all my energy on fishing. Whatever happened to the fish? Did the Baron's appetite result in overfishing and depopulation of stocks?

Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    This adventure will definitely be a once-or-twice-a-week kind of deal! Thank goodness for the Royal Exchange. Without the Dairy and Eggs exchange, I'd be using all my energy on fishing. Whatever happened to the fish? Did the Baron's appetite result in overfishing and depopulation of stocks?
    I agree where are the fish. When I needed mermaid scales all I got was fish and maxed out. Now I want fish I get loads of mermaid scales!! Can't win.

As for the adventure I agree a once a week try as the silver plate takes ages to gather the silver

Rhino Keeper
    Are there any other uses for the ornate beams, blocks and the magic cement, other than Sabinas house?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cityfan View Post
    Are there any other uses for the ornate beams, blocks and the magic cement, other than Sabinas house?
    Currently no use , but in future maybe.
    And btw i'm done with this adventure. I'd rather spend 50 silver on sth else.

Rhino Keeper
    How......I am still waiting for weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash1 View Post
    How......I am still waiting for weeks!
    On my Queen's court, the adventure is locked by goal. Which goal do you have to complete before unlocking it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    On my Queen's court, the adventure is locked by goal. Which goal do you have to complete before unlocking it?
    After you cut Sabina's hair she'll ask you to build a house for her. One part is in the desert. Thurston will ask you to craft armour. The adventure unlocks around those quests.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I got this goal yesterday (just after I had sent my knights out on another adventure) so this morning when I welcomed them back I sent them off to Traverse the Desert Sands via the Queen's keep. However, I noticed later that the goal remains unchecked. Does anyone know if it will register the adventure being done when they come back, or am I going to have to gather all the materials again and try to remember to send them out via the goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I got this goal yesterday (just after I had sent my knights out on another adventure) so this morning when I welcomed them back I sent them off to Traverse the Desert Sands via the Queen's keep. However, I noticed later that the goal remains unchecked. Does anyone know if it will register the adventure being done when they come back, or am I going to have to gather all the materials again and try to remember to send them out via the goal?
    Have you tried force/hard closing your game and restarting? I wouldn't have thought that you'd have to sent the by the quest. When your knights come back let us know if you've finished the quest or not. If you haven't I'll flag it as an issue.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast