Thread: New Starter Pack

Rhino Keeper

New Starter Pack

Has anyone else got the starter pack. 150000 coin, 15 lanterns and 50 trade tickets.

My cost is AUD $12.99.

Question, I'm maxed on lanterns, will buying take me over limit or do I just forfit them?

I'm not worried about the coin, I have enough, but I'm particularly interested in the tickets.

Cheers

Ps: Wish it would have been a decent amount of shards and fragments, I would have snapped it up ASAP.

Executive Chef
    It seems like we will have more expansions available soon...
    Visit my main island: ZX71

8,99€

I just bought it for AUD $12.99. Sp happy it came again. Now I can move on from making my kingdom sort of square and nice to actual goals. Yay for trade tickets and wisp lanterns! I'd buy it again if I didn't think the husband would shoot me and bury me in dubbo somewhere lol

Executive Chef
    $9.99 US ... oooo, makes me 'cited about today's update!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Has anyone else got the starter pack. 150000 coin, 15 lanterns and 50 trade tickets.

My cost is AUD $12.99.

Question, I'm maxed on lanterns, will buying take me over limit or do I just forfit them?

I'm not worried about the coin, I have enough, but I'm particularly interested in the tickets.

Cheers

Ps: Wish it would have been a decent amount of shards and fragments, I would have snapped it up ASAP.
    Im in the same boat. Don't need the coins maxed on lanterns and I only have one expansion left and it needs five expansion tickets so not sure it's worth it to me but yes if it included shards and fragements I would've definitely bought it. Ready to get past this sister sister goal. I understand long term but I'm finding it very boring !

You should be able to go over the limit if you purchase the items. If you experience any issues, please let us know. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!