Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Secret Forest - Levels 151 - 156

Hi mommy1951, I'm sorry you're so frustrated! I can't remember now why I didn't add any tips for level 156. For some reason, I didn't post the screenshot (or anything else) at the time I played the level. It's definitely been awhile, but I remember that was a tricky one. As a first step, I would try to only play boards with good starting moves, like a visible snake-head match, or moves that create special jewels, etc. If you don't like what you see when the level starts...press pause, & then the back arrow to restart the level. It won't take an energy if you don't touch anything/move jewels, and it gives you a little bit of a "head-start."

This level mostly comes down to 1. speed & 2. special jewels & combos. (Actually, those should probably be reversed as the order of importance, and a 3rd added--luck!) Make lots of special jewels, so you can blast/explode the snakes to get to the doom jewels, and of course, to take out lots of glass. Make sure your doomies are cleared first, then concentrate on the rest of the glass. Use powerful combinations, like diamond + blaster and blaster + bomb to clear lots of stuff at once. Diamonds are awesome for this level--use them to clear snakes, doom jewels, and of course, glass.

Best of luck to you! Let me know if what I said doesn't make sense. And definitely hang in there...that perfect board will come along, eventually. The one with the right jewels in the right places--the one that allows you to get it done!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Hi mommy1951, I'm sorry you're so frustrated! I can't remember now why I didn't add any tips for level 156. For some reason, I didn't post the screenshot (or anything else) at the time I played the level. It's definitely been awhile, but I remember that was a tricky one. As a first step, I would try to only play boards with good starting moves, like a visible snake-head match, or moves that create special jewels, etc. If you don't like what you see when the level starts...press pause, & then the back arrow to restart the level. It won't take an energy if you don't touch anything/move jewels, and it gives you a little bit of a "head-start."

This level mostly comes down to 1. speed & 2. special jewels & combos. (Actually, those should probably be reversed as the order of importance, and a 3rd added--luck!) Make lots of special jewels, so you can blast/explode the snakes to get to the doom jewels, and of course, to take out lots of glass. Make sure your doomies are cleared first, then concentrate on the rest of the glass. Use powerful combinations, like diamond + blaster and blaster + bomb to clear lots of stuff at once. Diamonds are awesome for this level--use them to clear snakes, doom jewels, and of course, glass.

Best of luck to you! Let me know if what I said doesn't make sense. And definitely hang in there...that perfect board will come along, eventually. The one with the right jewels in the right places--the one that allows you to get it done!
    I did it!!!!!!! Thanks for the tips

New Resident
    Good luck with that. I've played 152 at 2:45 at least a hundred times. Time is way too short. Ridiculous!

New Resident
    Same here. This is ridiculous! Time is simply too short. Perhaps if you have the luxury of tons of gold bars.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234