Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Secret Forest - Levels 151 - 156

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Level 153: Clear 60 glass in 2:15 (5JC.) There are wooden walls in a U-ish pattern, which hold 8 black boxes inside. You have to blast at least some of them, so you can make matches to clear the double glass. Or just blast/bomb them all!

Another enjoyable level...have fun!
    Phaedrakiki
    I am not finding this island as fun or moving up as fast as most of ya,lol. I have tried level 151 more times than I want to admit! Not to mention that about 300,000 coins just disappeared as soon as I got there. I can't seem to get an answer about that either. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    I am not finding this island as fun or moving up as fast as most of ya,lol. (...)
    Reading recent comments, it sounds like they might have reduced time/moves on some of the levels. That can definitely mess with the enjoyment level (it's no fun being stuck or stressed!) I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Believe me, I sympathize! Good luck, and hope you get through to happier levels soon!

(...) Not to mention that about 300,000 coins just disappeared as soon as I got there. I can't seem to get an answer about that either. Any ideas?
    What happened--your coins were gone when you played a level? Did you maybe accidentally press one of the boost buttons at the beginning screen? It's not hard to do! Some are right around the 300k coin mark on levels 151 & 152. If that's not it, you could try emailing support@team.lava.com & explaining what happened.
    Take care, & good luck!

Hi VGailP, I took a look at a few of the levels on this island, and they have reduced the amount of moves on them (didn't check any timed ones, though.) Level 151 is currently 30 moves on my device. I hope they add some time & moves back to the ones troubling you, so it'll be more enjoyable!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi VGailP, I took a look at a few of the levels on this island, and they have reduced the amount of moves on them (didn't check any timed ones, though.) Level 151 is currently 30 moves on my device. I hope they add some time & moves back to the ones troubling you, so it'll be more enjoyable!
    Thanks for the replies! Those extra few moves would certainly make a difference,lol. I come out one or two moves short every time.

Rhino Keeper
    I think they saw some of ya thought it was fun and for thru the island fast and reduced the moves/time to impossible. I have even bought refills on this one. Tried way too many times on what should be a straight forward level. I am going to try thru another energy refill and then that is enough.
    As far as the missing coins ..no..didn't accidentally touch it.logged on to play and they were gone after update.

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    I think they saw some of ya thought it was fun and for thru the island fast and reduced the moves/time to impossible. (...)
    As far as the missing coins (...) logged on to play and they were gone after update.
    Oh, I really hope I had nothing to do with them increasing time/moves. I would feel horrible! Though, I've actually wondered about that very thing myself (regarding players posting ahead of me, lol!) Espec. when I'm on an island where they've made bad cuts. I'm thinking, "why couldn't you lie and say you barely made it through?" Lol, jk! Seriously, though, I really wish I knew how they determined that sort of thing. Are there rules based on player data, or do they just randomly tweak things (or something in-between?) Hmmm...

That's weird about your coins. Are they all gone, or did the update just take some of your stash? I really hope you're able to get them back!

Btw, what level are you on? You mentioned 151, but your post had a photo of another level (I'm easily confused, lol! ) Good luck, & hope you pass very soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I really hope I had nothing to do with them increasing time/moves. I would feel horrible! Though, I've actually wondered about that very thing myself (regarding players posting ahead of me, lol!) Espec. when I'm on an island where they've made bad cuts. I'm thinking, "why couldn't you lie and say you barely made it through?" Lol, jk! Seriously, though, I really wish I knew how they determined that sort of thing. Are there rules based on player data, or do they just randomly tweak things (or something in-between?) Hmmm...

That's weird about your coins. Are they all gone, or did the update just take some of your stash? I really hope you're able to get them back!

Btw, what level are you on? You mentioned 151, but your post had a photo of another level (I'm easily confused, lol! ) Good luck, & hope you pass very soon!
    I am now on level 152. Lol finally! I was feeling very stupid not being able to make it off 151 after all those tries when it seemed most had just flew right thru this island. Approx. 300,000 coins disappeared. (I saw about your hospital stay awhile back) hope you are doing well now! Your posts have helped me many times. Thanks!!

Congrat's on making it through 151! Yay!!! You def. shouldn't feel bad for taking longer to pass, especially since you had way fewer moves to accomplish the goal! Oh, and thanks for asking--I was in the hospital 6 days; I'm doing a little better. Don't want to go back, that's for sure, lol! Good luck on the rest of Secret Forest!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrat's on making it through 151! Yay!!! You def. shouldn't feel bad for taking longer to pass, especially since you had way fewer moves to accomplish the goal! Oh, and thanks for asking--I was in the hospital 6 days; I'm doing a little better. Don't want to go back, that's for sure, lol! Good luck on the rest of Secret Forest!
    I definitely am going to need that luck,lol! I only wish I had made it to the secret forest before they lowered the time and moves. I see when you were on level 152 you had 3:20 now it is 2:35 and seeming impossible. Always run out of time before getting thru all the snakes and levels. I think TL fixed it so it would cost more energy refills and/or boosts :-(

Rhino Keeper
    I am so stuck on 156, 1 minute to get those timed guys in the corners is nearly impossible, and even with some luck if I happen to get them I can't get rest in the remaining few seconds. I've used up all my coins and gold on boosts and get nowhere. I hope someone can give me some clues because this one is making want to quit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast