Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Secret Forest - Levels 151 - 156

Level 153: Clear 60 glass in 2:15 (5JC.) There are wooden walls in a U-ish pattern, which hold 8 black boxes inside. You have to blast at least some of them, so you can make matches to clear the double glass. Or just blast/bomb them all!

Another enjoyable level...have fun!
    Phaedrakiki

Level 154: Clear 56 2x-glass in 45 moves. There are snakes, black boxes, crates and 4 unbreakable/stone jewels. As previously mentioned, it's important to get rid of the snakes fast, so you can get the stone jewels to drop from the separated area they start in, and break the glass underneath.

Another fun one...enjoy!
    Phaedrakiki

Oops, forgot: Level 154 = 4 jewel colors (4JC.) I used a vertical blaster on one of the snake heads, then dropped a horizontal one (on that same side) to the bottom & blasted the other snake. It's pretty easy to make specials & combos on this level...so much fun!

Level 155: Dig 10 meters in 68 moves (5JC.) Snakes, black boxes, ice blocks, wooden walls, & unbreakable/stone jewels are embedded in the dirt/bricks.

I started this level with a flat/horizontal move next to the dirt, as well as a vertical move touching (I kept restarting until I got this--wanted a "head-start.") I concentrated on digging, clearing some--though not all--of the stone jewels. I also got lucky w/lots of special jewels & combos. I passed this one on the first try...it was fun while it lasted, lol~
    Enjoy!
    Phaedrakiki

New Resident
    How come I have only 24 moves to finish this level and I am having hard time finishing the level with that few moves

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Here's a screenshot of Level 151: Clear 64 glass in 38 moves...w/snakes, unbreakable/stone jewels, & wooden wall.

I usually try to start levels like this with a snake-clearing match or two (or restart.) But I couldn't resist this one, with the yellow match that clears 2 of the red stone jewels right off the bat...

I have only 24 moves to finish this level. How come?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by reshkulk View Post
    I have only 24 moves to finish this level. How come?
    The # of moves or amount of time you have to pass a level will be adjusted as you play and as others play. This is usually to balance the difficulty level. Changes to other level parameters can also be made, such as the # of jewel colors, and even # of snakes! But don't fret! Just keep trying as these levels can take many tries to pass
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

New Resident
    Level 152 is down to 2:35 from 3:20 ? Trying constantly but not even close.

Level 156: 60 glass in 1:53 (5JC.) Hmmm, just noticed I had some content waiting to be "restored" in the comment box. It's mostly just the photo--guess I never posted anything back then. So here's the photo I took at the time. I can't remember anything about playing the level, though...

Quote Originally Posted by cjkak View Post
    Level 152 is down to 2:35 from 3:20 ? Trying constantly but not even close.
    Yuck -- sounds like a tight squeeze! I sympathize--not a fan of short timers! I don't remember that level much, but since I said I enjoyed it in my post, the 3+ minutes might've been a little "roomy" (maybe too roomy in their opinion.) Or maybe fast-fingered players were getting through too quickly. (I'm not one of those players, btw...) Hang in there, and keep focusing on digging, making special jewels and combos (esp. blaster + bombs--excellent for digging.) You'll get a lucky board soon enough where it all comes together nicely to reach your goal. Good luck, and may lots of diamonds come your way to instantly **** those snakes!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast