Thread: Couldn't find a thread about this, so I'm staring one!!

Rhino Keeper

Couldn't find a thread about this, so I'm staring one!!

This thread is about the Peacock Dragon.

I've tried and tried and tried to breed for this little bugger but to no avail. I used Magic and Air (both epics) but all I've gotten was
    1-12. Genie 8h
    13. Trickster 18h (my first one)
    14-17. Magic 20h
    18. Genie 8h
    19. Magic 20h
    20-23. Genie 8h
    24-25. Trickster

Got fed up with the constant fails, so I decided to use Magic (epic) and Topaz (lvl7) and I get
    1. Magic 20h
    2. Trickster 18h
    3-6. Genie
    7. Cosmic 8h
    8. Genie 8h
    9. Magic 20
    10-12. Cosmic 8h

Now, I have another 8h breeding in the works and I know it's either a genie or a cosmic. I've read that some people are gettin multiple Peacocks usin Amethyst and Air or Amethyst and Topaz while tryin for the Cosmic Dragon. Well, I haven't been able to obtain the Amethyst Dragon just yet, and that's due to my lack of motivation.

Are there any other combos out there that have been successful at breeding Peacocks, can someone, anyone, please let me know?

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty sure I got one with Anubis as one of the parents. Have you tried with genie and air? Or any other purple/yellow combo, including purple/yellow/yellow? (Genie/air?) or purple/purple/yellow? (Magic/genie?)

Or you could (if you had Anubis) try with it too, in any of the combos, but you'll have a chance at a diamond hybrid (I think)

But it's been a blur the last few days ( school holidays ending) so, take my advice with a pinch of salt, so to speak! What I know?? Lol good luck

Executive Chef
    is it possible to get magic from magic + air?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I'm pretty sure I got one with Anubis as one of the parents. Have you tried with genie and air? Or any other purple/yellow combo, including purple/yellow/yellow? (Genie/air?) or purple/purple/yellow? (Magic/genie?)

Or you could (if you had Anubis) try with it too, in any of the combos, but you'll have a chance at a diamond hybrid (I think)

But it's been a blur the last few days ( school holidays ending) so, take my advice with a pinch of salt, so to speak! What I know?? Lol good luck
    No, I haven't been able to get Anubis either, but I'll try the other combos you mentioned. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    is it possible to get magic from magic + air?!
    Apparently so. I've gotten quite a few.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi all, just letting you know that the main peacock thread is here.

Ps I got one on my small game with scarecrow and aether. Was trying for diamond but will settle for anything new
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.