Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: City Metro Weekly Update May 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Level 31, and yea it's a gem item. It looks so cool, you gotta understand that we had to make it premium
    Happy to buy this item for gems with this kind of customer care and support MHZ_.

So used to cryptic one word replies or just plain non response from TL.

Still floored at your open honest straightforward answers to everyone's questions - TL needs to look to you as an example of how to win players over.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer1600 View Post
    Happy to buy this item for gems with this kind of customer care and support MHZ_.

So used to cryptic one word replies or just plain non response from TL.

Still floored at your open honest straightforward answers to everyone's questions - TL needs to look to you as an example of how to win players over.
    Happy to help, and hopefully I can make a positive impact for the game. The update I'm working on I'm pretty excited about, and hope that it will be well received by everyone. It's definitely going to shake things up a bunch, but hopefully not in a bad way My hope is to allow for players to have a meaningful game session every couple of hours (after your energy refills) without much stops beyond that. Timers will be adjusted to accommodate this a lot, and the level curve may be adjusted as well. We'll see how it all goes

Happy to help, and hopefully I can make a positive impact for the game. The update I'm working on I'm pretty excited about, and hope that it will be well received by everyone. It's definitely going to shake things up a bunch, but hopefully not in a bad way My hope is to allow for players to have a meaningful game session every couple of hours (after your energy refills) without much stops beyond that. Timers will be adjusted to accommodate this a lot, and the level curve may be adjusted as well. We'll see how it all goes
    I'm desperate for a change with the contracts and the capacity for goods, or even lowering the requirements for the goods a business needs. I have every business (that isn't locked) except for 1 building and some in my storage, and with only 3000 goods allowed, I can't supply them all. Can you look into this soon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I'm desperate for a change with the contracts and the capacity for goods, or even lowering the requirements for the goods a business needs. I have every business (that isn't locked) except for 1 building and some in my storage, and with only 3000 goods allowed, I can't supply them all. Can you look into this soon?
    MHz_ has already mentioned (a few times) that this is being looked into.

I welcome this change as well but also know that it can't be done overnight.

MHz_ has already mentioned (a few times) that this is being looked into.

I welcome this change as well but also know that it can't be done overnight.
    Thanks...
    And I've seen things happen instantly after they've been reported or when TeamLava has been identified.

Designer of Worlds
    I'll be a little while for sure. I'm doing everything at once, testing internally and then shipping it out together.

I'll be a little while for sure. I'm doing everything at once, testing internally and then shipping it out together.
    Yay! That's great!
    What's done so far?

Rhino Keeper
    Not much is going to get done if he has to keep answering your questions every few hours lol!

Be patient - This new style of feedback is a GREAT thing - I don't want to scare him away lol.

It's exciting though - I know - Just have to try to be patient - This thread is only 1 day old after all and he is working over the weekend in his spare time which is more than anyone can ask for imo.

Not much is going to get done if he has to keep answering your questions every few hours lol!

Be patient - This new style of feedback is a GREAT thing - I don't want to scare him away lol.

It's exciting though - I know - Just have to try to be patient - This thread is only 1 day old after all and he is working over the weekend in his spare time which is more than anyone can ask for imo.
    Well, he's on here by choice... and uh, I don't think anyone would want to be working on these changes all day anyway. I can barely go 6 hours before getting a headache and or feeling sick staring at a computer screen (doing work)

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Well, he's on here by choice... and uh, I don't think anyone would want to be working on these changes all day anyway. I can barely go 6 hours before getting a headache and or feeling sick staring at a computer screen (doing work)
    I'm not scared easily, no need to worry there.

As for what's done.. almost all my efforts are on tuning the first couple of sessions of gameplay for new users. If we don't fix that, all the other changes I'm planning will mean nothing.

The overall goal is to create an experience for new players that is fun, fast paced, and engaging. If I can achieve that, hopefully new players will come back for a second session, and then a third etc.. and with any luck, they'll become new active players who play on a somewhat consistent basis.

The other side of the plan involves evaluating costs, timers, and overall gameplay and making things more fun and enjoyable for players of all levels.

Anything said beyond this is just me repeating things I've already said.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast