Thread: How can I feed the monsters with only 6 farms?

New Resident

How can I feed the monsters with only 6 farms?

I don't get how I'm supposed to advance in this game. In order to age the monsters, I have to feed them, but I only have 6 farms and there are such small amounts of food you can order. In addition, the breeding and matching and evolving take TOO **** LONG! I know you guys want to make money by having people buy "gold" but if someone can't afford it, they're likely to get bored with this game when nothing of interest happens for over a day sometimes!

If you want food faster what you have to do is plant the shorter timed crops and cycle them quickly, like say when youre watching tv or on the bus or something. They're the fastest way of getting food but most players dont have the repeated patience or time to do this, so they plant a few sets of crops each day. The long times etc are there so that you have something to work towards, and to stop you from obtaining everything in a very short period of time.

I've been playing virtually since the start and have only 2 monsters that aren't epic (doubles) and over 80K in food and 17 mil just waiting for updates with something to use it on. Eventually food won't be a problem for you, so just start with feeding the monsters that eat less, it's as simple as that.

Rhino Keeper
    I am in a similar boat. The level 30 cap will prevent you from getting too many monsters, at which point your evolution and feeding will catch up. I normally can produce enough food from the 8 hour crops to more than cover the diamond monsters which take days to evolve.