Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 28hr breeding, can't find which egg?!

Farm Supplier
    I'm no expert on this, so hopefully someone chimes in, but as far as I can see, there is no dragon for 28 hours. So if you are looking at the timer (not the gold cost), then I think you might have a case of your breeding time being doubled. It is strange that yours says 28 hours because it usually displays 2 days for that amount of time. I am curious what your gold cost is and if you updated your game recently... Regardless, I am assuming you have a Eagle and your breeding time was doubled unless there is a dragon I don't know about.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayteetess View Post
    Gold is double to the time remaining!
    Not sure what you mean, but I am happy you figuered it out. Please disregard my statement below, I think we posted around the same time

Not good!! I wasn't happy a few days ago as when spinning the wheel thing I landed on 1000 gold and it actually came back on itself to another win that was rubbish! And now this!!!

Say if there's 6 hrs remaining gold will be 12

Farm Supplier
    Not good!! I wasn't happy a few days ago as when spinning the wheel thing I landed on 1000 gold and it actually came back on itself to another win that was rubbish! And now this!!!
    Yeah a lot of players have noticed the wheel moved by itself when nearing the top prizes and instead landed on a bag of rotten apples or a proxy amount of coins...

I haven't updated recently, this is the first time that its happened although I have had a mythical waiting to hatch for about a week whilst I saved for the habitat, that's the only unusual thing going on with my game?! If it can be classed as unusual, and no not said 2 days like it did when I had the zombie dragon

That's bad! It actually landed on it quite clearly then moved !!!

Double time for a eagle dragon!!! 28 hrs omg

Farm Supplier
    That's bad! It actually landed on it quite clearly then moved !!!
    Yeah other players have said that's what happened to them sucks huh

Farm Supplier
    So you had double gold cost and double time... That is terrible, other players have reported that they have that same "feature" in their game. See link below for a thread that concerns this issue.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...rice-increased

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast