Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhh it's says craft now I saw that... So I have to craft them from beginning looooool

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by konstans07 View Post
    As I'm also waiting for the scissor I have already make ornate block and beam. What's the third one, can't see from the photo.. Is it a mix of those two parts?
    It's magic cement . You can check it in your potion shop or tinker camp. It's upgraded architect's paste.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! This is such good information--thanks everyone! Fortunately I learned an important gaming lesson from my daughter about not working ahead. I still over-prepare sometimes, but this time all I have made ahead so far was an ice cream, & I already had 5 swords made up for an Adventure. So, not so bad, since I would need more swords anyway. Sir P dropped number 6 saving me 2 hours. I need to collect from him now, & I am making stout axes. I wonder........

Rhino Keeper
    Also cannot believe how fast people have worked through all of this, even using gems. That's a lot of gems! Held my breath while collecting from the tablet last night, hoping for the last shard, but nothing. It will be interesting to see how I am supposed to obtain mithril without it.

Executive Chef
    And now they're bored

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Also cannot believe how fast people have worked through all of this, even using gems. That's a lot of gems! Held my breath while collecting from the tablet last night, hoping for the last shard, but nothing. It will be interesting to see how I am supposed to obtain mithril without it.
    Doe someone have an idea how to obtain mithrill without the 4rd shard? Will it unlock without the shard when reaching the scissors goal??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalo View Post
    Doe someone have an idea how to obtain mithrill without the 4rd shard? Will it unlock without the shard when reaching the scissors goal??
    I've gotten mithril from an adventure and Sir Piggy. In fact, the last time I had a goal that needed mithril, the very next adventure gave it to me. Perhaps something similar will happen for those who haven't gotten the last shard.

Rhino Keeper
    I was optimistically hoping that the game would have mercy on me & drop that last shard when I collected from the tablet last night, but alas--doomed to be disappointed once again. I can't get my knights to bring back spellbooks--why would they bring back mithril? On the other hand, they did find the Alicorn parts, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jamalo View Post
    It sometimes drops from dark formation,the only rock you got from dark cave adventure. I have 28 mithrils,5 were from my 18 dark formations,I made the rest with the 4th shard

Executive Chef
    So how many ornate blocks and beams and magic cement does it take to build Sabina's house? I also made two of each block and beam ahead of time and one magic cement. Now I'm just collecting silver for when the goal to make the materials happens.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast