Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Is ir just one large red jewel? Because I got one ages ago and always wondered when we would be able to use it.

Sorry, read again that Its a heart.

FYI, do not build/bake/harvest before the goal actually asks it. I did in advance thinking that they will be used in a goal in the near future and don't want to let my buildings sitting idel. However, my productions in the inventory were not counted unless I did it thru the way how goal lead it. Good luck, guys!

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, for Cutting Loose goal swords from Thuston Fort count. Saved myself 2 hours.

Executive Chef
    Making Magic Scissors right now , i hope this is the last goal and after that i'll be able to build her house. See ya in 2 days sabina

Banned
    This comes after you make the scissors and cut Sabinas hair. The block, beam and cement isnt retroactive. So hold off on doing it if possible. I'd already made a couple of each and now I'm stuck because I don't even have half of the parts needed to make more. Boo!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	6689  

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, any hints where to better mine silver ? I had luck with iron rich rocks for 5 silver then it stopped. Bashing different rocks, spent 30 energy and nothing.

Farm Supplier
    This comes after you make the scissors and cut Sabinas hair. The block, beam and cement isnt retroactive. So hold off on doing it if possible. I'd already made a couple of each and now I'm stuck because I don't even have half of the parts needed to make more. Boo!
    Oh, I didn't know it. I already make 2 of each, how can I gather enough resources again? T__T

Executive Chef
    Yeah , i've already made 2 too. But i have to wait 2 days for ghe scissors so it wont be a problem. Tks for the heads up baraze .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    Oh, I didn't know it. I already make 2 of each, how can I gather enough resources again? T__T

I am using every bit of energy now on rock outcroppings and iron rich rocks. The mines don't give much of anything. But it seems the best bet is to keep smashing the rocks. The day before the update came I made two mithrils. Such a waste now! I need that silver.

Rhino Keeper
    As I'm also waiting for the scissor I have already make ornate block and beam. What's the third one, can't see from the photo.. Is it a mix of those two parts?

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast