2 Mithril
    50 Iron Ore
    6 Enchanters Essence
    Takes 2 days to forge
    LOL , right after i posted about scissors
    Tks for the info .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    BTW, does anyone think it's bad form to delete neighbors without letting them know? I am trying to keep my neighbor count down to a manageable 150, for visiting, gifting & requesting purposes, & really want the ones who are most active & visit, post, & gift back.
    No, if those neighbors are not active, and their levels haven't changed, kingdom seems the same, they never visit, royal points haven't changed in over a month, I edit those neighbors. I only want fun neighbors.

If people want to neighbor me but have not visited me first or left a message on my wall, then I visit but do not accept as a new neighbor. I only want fun neighbors!

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    OMG OMG i bet it's manticore's egg :X
    Thanks for the info
    Yes it's Little Manty and he is soooo cute!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	6686  

Fashion Designer
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by tmh690 View Post
    And then you will have to make Magic Scissors
    2 Mithril
    50 Iron Ore
    6 Enchanters Essence
    Takes 2 days to forge
    2 mithril? I think those without the fourth shard is going to cry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    D

2 mithril? I think those without the fourth shard is going to cry.
    Tell me about it! The steps for this chick is incredible. She better bring more to the table, considering I was up all night waiting for my energy to refill, to pick berries and make chocolate cake.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    I visit and find Despot comment on Maguar wall. Always find useful tips on her walls. Thanks Maguar
    Thanks. Sorry it's not as useful as it used to be but whenever I get lazy returning visits all my posts get pushed off. If you don't see a question answered on my wall feel to ask and I'll do my best to answer.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    No, if those neighbors are not active, and their levels haven't changed, kingdom seems the same, they never visit, royal points haven't changed in over a month, I edit those neighbors. I only want fun neighbors.

If people want to neighbor me but have not visited me first or left a message on my wall, then I visit but do not accept as a new neighbor. I only want fun neighbors!
    But I haven't figured out how to visit without accepting the invite. Some people have invited me without visiting first. (Or don't appear in my newsfeed anyway).

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry Maguar, got off topic here with my neighbor etiquette question.

Nightclub Owner
    But I haven't figured out how to visit without accepting the invite. Some people have invited me without visiting first. (Or don't appear in my newsfeed anyway).
    Sorry Maguar, got off topic here with my neighbor etiquette question.
    I'll bring it back it back into topic and answer your question at the same time (I hope). Just say you posted that you'd unlocked all the new stuff and then you started getting a heap of invites as people wanted to have a look. Some people will leave you a message (eg just wanted to have a look, so jealous ) and some people don't. As most are just interested in looking you can probably delete with no hard feelings. The ones that post on your wall you can always respond to and say you're not adding at the moment. It may also be wise to put a post on your wall saying you're not accepting neighbours. So bringing it back to the example of if you'd unlocked all the cool new stuff "Thanks for visiting my kingdom. Loving the new stuff. Sorry but I'm not adding new neighbours". I offer to post on their wall to create a link if they want.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    You also have to go on the new quest to get a big red jeweled heart-part of building for her house.im stuck on the stout axes-not showing up in my forge(Kooky is working on that prob for me).and yes,I'm at level 30,so it should be there

Is ir just one large red jewel? Because I got one ages ago and always wondered when we would be able to use it.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast