Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Quote Originally Posted by sjs0514 View Post
    I got all of my red petals from the Valentine flower Pink-Flower Penstemon. Obviously no longer available if you do not have The Valentine's Edition.
    Those of you who started before Valentine's Edition have all the perks: love shack, alicorn, castle adventure, valentine plants, etc... I started 2 days after Valentine's event ended and I have none of these, what's more frustrating is how bloody difficult it is to get red petals for us!

It's amazing how TL has never taken fairness into the equation when they design updates for the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cxi2010 View Post
    Those of you who started before Valentine's Edition have all the perks: love shack, alicorn, castle adventure, valentine plants, etc... I started 2 days after Valentine's event ended and I have none of these, what's more frustrating is how bloody difficult it is to get red petals for us!

It's amazing how TL has never taken fairness into the equation when they design updates for the game.
    It's just one of the perks of starting earlier. But before the valentine edition came many of us struggled too with the red petals. I know I bought tons of logs to chop. Lol.

Still haven't expanded to Sabina yet

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Still haven't expanded to Sabina yet
    I haven't got there yet either. Still making wisp lanterns and stocking all the necessary materials.

After 2 days of buying and chopping I finally managed to gather 40 red petals. Now I'm praying to get my 4th shard or at least 2 mithril from adventure. So far I have none!

Quote Originally Posted by cxi2010 View Post
    I haven't got there yet either. Still making wisp lanterns and stocking all the necessary materials.

After 2 days of buying and chopping I finally managed to gather 40 red petals. Now I'm praying to get my 4th shard or at least 2 mithril from adventure. So far I have none!
    I have none either, but I haven't unlocked Dark Caves yet and haven't got Tablet yet.

Finally got my 4th shard! Now I'm ready to welcome Sabina

Level 17, haven't expanded to the Tablet yet! Is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Level 17, haven't expanded to the Tablet yet! Is that bad?
    Nah, it depends on how you play the game. Some people like to upgrade all their buildings as they move along, so it takes more time to expand. I usually skip upgrades unless they are necessary, and I'm the impatient type so I like to expand as fast as the game allows me to.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if I ever got her house? What does it look like? Or come visit my kingdom and let me know if you see it. My kingdom is Pepperville. I saw that one of my neighbors is building it for her and can't figure out if I have one or not, weird!

Fashion Designer
    Oops. Never mind. Just accidentally clicked on a building in my kingdom and it was her house. I was thinking it would be fancier than that!