Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divaxchange View Post
    I have been searching for mithril to complete this goal since the update....any suggestions? I have 2 deep mines, I do an adventure every day. How long should this take? Is anyone else still waiting for mithril?
    Make sure to check your inventory once in a while. I just noticed a mithril in my inventory the other day but never saw it get collected. Hope you get some soon. I had to craft both of mine for Sabina and that was a pain!

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Make sure to check your inventory once in a while. I just noticed a mithril in my inventory the other day but never saw it get collected. Hope you get some soon. I had to craft both of mine for Sabina and that was a pain!
    I'm obsessed, so I'm always checking. I even have a new metal called adamant and fey crystals, which aren't used for anything yet, but no mithril! Ahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    do you do the exploring dark caves adventure? if you get any dark cave formations, try mining it for some mitril. i've obtained my mithril from sir piggy, deep mine, dark cave formation. i also have the 4th shard now, so i could craft one if i pleased. good luck!!
    I have been on a few dark cave adventures, and only gotten one dark cave formation, but no mithril dropped from it. They are on that adventure now, so maybe tomorrow my knights will throw mithril at their 'liege's' feet and make her super happy :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divaxchange View Post
    I have been on a few dark cave adventures, and only gotten one dark cave formation, but no mithril dropped from it. They are on that adventure now, so maybe tomorrow my knights will throw mithril at their 'liege's' feet and make her super happy :-)
    Good luck!

The only thing my knights every throw at my feet are tavern bills, ale bottles and dirty laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Good luck!

The only thing my knights every throw at my feet are tavern bills, ale bottles and dirty laundry.
    HaHa... That's about all I get as well
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-23-13 at 06:18 PM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Somewhere I saw a discussion about getting neighbours to provide hair for wigs. Despite 2 neighbours that I know of accepting my plea for hair, the number is not increasing. I haven't reached the 20 maximum for the day. Does anyone know where this is cushion is or what I can do about this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Somewhere I saw a discussion about getting neighbours to provide hair for wigs. Despite 2 neighbours that I know of accepting my plea for hair, the number is not increasing. I haven't reached the 20 maximum for the day. Does anyone know where this is cushion is or what I can do about this?
    Not sure if this applies, but I read somewhere that the max request is 20 per day and if you do more it may clog up the request system and delay getting all the requests to your neighbors.

I know that there were numerous wig requests from my neighbors that said the request was sent out, for example, 22 hours ago or 2 days ago and yet I only just got them.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    HaHa... That's about all I get as well
    Well, nothing even remotely rare came from my cave formation �� this is taking too long!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay I am finished with sabina now just one more hour then my forgotten roost expansion is open

I haven't received anything about Sabinas house? I asked someone where
    They got the jeweled talon, from house. She's been freed for a few months? Would anyone tell
    Me if I have a glitch or how to trigger her sabinas house?
    Thank you!