Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    , You're welcome. You handle with mission so fast, can't keep up.
    Nah, im not that fast. There're many pp who have done it on first or second day .
    Anw tks for the help , i dont write in game much because my game keep crashing and i dont know how is it possible but i got back 26 responses for 1 day. I might have it done in 3 days instead of 4. What a great day

I'm trying to build Sabina's house, but I'm really low on SAP, I noticed that trees gives less and less sap lately, just wood, anybody knows which tree gives the most?

My trees aren't handing out living wood. It's painstaking stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcisia55 View Post
    I'm trying to build Sabina's house, but I'm really low on SAP, I noticed that trees gives less and less sap lately, just wood, anybody knows which tree gives the most?
    I only plant white birch. It cost the least coins and worth 10 cuts. I am always struggling to keep sap down. The new recipe for syrup is now where I dump my sap as my simple glue is going to max soon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    Now with the new goal which needed to request 75 hair from nbr, I wonder do we have a goal to grow back Sabina's hair?!?
    Hi. At which poin of Sabina's quest line do you get this goal, please?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aleawads View Post
    Hi. At which poin of Sabina's quest line do you get this goal, please?
    after you build her house

Farm Supplier
    Thank you .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    after you build her house
    Please tell me she is not gonna get bald after all that effort about cutting hair ??????!!!!!

New Resident
    I'm trying to craft the magic scissors, but I need 2 mithrill. The question is... why my mom can craft mithrills on her magic forge? I can't do that. It not appears, so I need to wait for a miracle to have two miserable mithirll. Nowadays I'm so convinced I won't be able ro finish this quest because of that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by srtage View Post
    I'm trying to craft the magic scissors, but I need 2 mithrill. The question is... why my mom can craft mithrills on her magic forge? I can't do that. It not appears, so I need to wait for a miracle to have two miserable mithirll. Nowadays I'm so convinced I won't be able ro finish this quest because of that.
    Because she has all 4 shards.