Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

New Resident
    i agree. I do the same thing. Why waste time visiting other people's kingdoms and gifting them when they never return the favor?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    I'm Amy's Kingdom. Sorry I didn't write everything down. Many of the things you have to make to get the princess free requires level 25. I'm not there yet so I used gems to skip through. It will take a long time to get to the house unless you skip with gems. So you should have time to save up materials. The princess has many hair issues. lol

Once you get her house, collect from it and then she gives the talon needed to unlock the nest. In the nest was a purple egg that takes two days to incubate. I can't do that until level 25. But I'm happy to have the princess and have something fun to wait for later. A fun use of iTunes gift cards I would otherwise never use. I love this game. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    No, if those neighbors are not active, and their levels haven't changed, kingdom seems the same, they never visit, royal points haven't changed in over a month, I edit those neighbors. I only want fun neighbors.

If people want to neighbor me but have not visited me first or left a message on my wall, then I visit but do not accept as a new neighbor. I only want fun neighbors!

Rhino Keeper
    I love her directions to find the Heart of the The Sand, past the desert to the South. Um, that looks like a rather wet desert there to the South.

(=^ェ^=)

where to get the 2 Mithril ? i only have one!

Fashion Designer
    Oh I do love her! She is pretty! Still have to unlock some goals. But I do like her hair. @ dezmedina I hope you get good neighbours! I only visit for energie.

Fashion Designer
    Do we look compatible?

Executive Chef
    Bwaaahahaha!! yea, but I think you need deodorant or something. Look at her expression!

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Do we look compatible?

yea, but she needs a hair cut very badly

Rhino Keeper
    Now with the new goal which needed to request 75 hair from nbr, I wonder do we have a goal to grow back Sabina's hair?!?

Executive Chef
    I have the best neighbors ever within 5 minutes i got back over 20 responses for the hair .
    Oh btw the Forgotten Roost aka wooden nest gives 200 RP, collection time is 22 hrs , not sure if it drops sth or not.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I have the best neighbors ever within 5 minutes i got back over 20 responses for the hair .
    Oh btw the Forgotten Roost aka wooden nest gives 200 RP, collection time is 22 hrs , not sure if it drops sth or not.
    , You're welcome. You handle with mission so fast, can't keep up.