Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    After that you are asked to forge one of those silver chest plates for the adventure. If you can hold off on building the five needed for the new adventure. After the adventure and when you find the red ruby heart, you will have her house unlocked. If I don't find it by time my adventure ends tomorrow, ill use 80 gems happily to skip that part!
    Doh! I have all 5 made & the sweet feast as well to be ready when the goal is unlocked! When will I ever learn to not work ahead? I should've known to stop @ 4 in case making 1 was a goal . Well, thanks to everyone for these reminders, & about Sabina's house. I did make 1 magic cement before I could stop myself, but otherwise am just making royal beams, royal blocks, & architect's paste to get ready to make the ornate beams, ornate blocks & magic cement for Sabina's house. Of course this is all moot for now, as I am trying to figure out how to get another mithril for the scissors. I don't have the 4th shard so can't make it in my Magic Forge, so have sent the knights out to explore dark caves in the hopes of getting a dark cave formation. Rumor has it that mithril can be mined from them. Or, maybe, just maybe Sir P will cooperate & drop another

Rhino Keeper
    If we can't use the items we build before we are told to build them why are they not locked? (cement and ornate stuff)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    If we can't use the items we build before we are told to build them why are they not locked? (cement and ornate stuff)
    Some people like to get a head start and stock up on the more expensive stuff, especially if you're waiting on crafting other resources (crops, food, swords, etc.) to complete a goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Some people like to get a head start and stock up on the more expensive stuff, especially if you're waiting on crafting other resources (crops, food, swords, etc.) to complete a goal.
    To get ready for Sabina's house I have my royal blocks & royal beams ready to be made into or ate blocks & beams, and M making architect's paste to be turned into magic cement. I already made 1 magic cement, and knew better than to go that far ahead, but we'll need 4, so figure I'm okay.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    How does that help if you actually have to craft it after you finish a goal?

I used up all my architect paste :'(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    How does that help if you actually have to craft it after you finish a goal?

I used up all my architect paste :'(
    There may be future uses for them, like upgrades.

Fashion Designer
    My memory may be a little hazy, but I think the goal to learn how to craft the new building materials is separate from buildong Sabina's house, and only requires you to Craft one each of the ornate beam, ornate block and magic cement.

I think you could build the rest in advance. Can anyone else confirm this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    My memory may be a little hazy, but I think the goal to learn how to craft the new building materials is separate from buildong Sabina's house, and only requires you to Craft one each of the ornate beam, ornate block and magic cement.

I think you could build the rest in advance. Can anyone else confirm this?
    Yes, Confirmed: the goal is Strictly Ornamental requiring 1 of each
    and my inventory did count towards the build

same goes for the light armor - must craft 1
    the goal is called Overheated

The MUST craft goals advance you to the next goal in the chain

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Yes, Confirmed: the goal is Strictly Ornamental requiring 1 of each
    and my inventory did count towards the build

same goes for the light armor - must craft 1
    the goal is called Overheated

The MUST craft goals advance you to the next goal in the chain
    I, of course, crafted all 5, which I knew better than to do! However, since I am stuck waiting on mithril, maybe I will go ahead on some of the ornate blocks & beams. I have made the royal blocks & beams already, in anticipation.

When waiting the magic scissors, I craft 1 ornate block/beam & magic cement but collect them AFTER the Strictly ornamental goal is triggered.
    Then the Overheated goal: forge a light amour
    the same, crafted 5 but collect the last one AFTER goal.
    Then Heart of the sands goal:
    -send knights on an expedition across the desert
    -obtain the heart of the sands

so that I can send knights to adventure just after the magic scissors is forged,
    now just waiting them back to build the Sabina house~