Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    It sometimes drops from dark formation,the only rock you got from dark cave adventure. I have 28 mithrils,5 were from my 18 dark formations,I made the rest with the 4th shard
    Thanks! I still have 7 dark cave formations in stock so hope it will drop 2 when i need them! And thanks Laura for your reply, i hope so!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    So how many ornate blocks and beams and magic cement does it take to build Sabina's house? I also made two of each block and beam ahead of time and one magic cement. Now I'm just collecting silver for when the goal to make the materials happens.
    As seen on a kingdom wall (can't remember who's--sorry!) Sabina's house takes: 3 axes, 3 swords, 4 magic cement, & 1 heart of sands.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    And now they're bored
    Bored? Nooooooooo. It will free me up to make those lanterns to expand to the old structure thingy and focus on my chateau.

I took your advice on the other post and am doing one thing at a time. Not worrying about food and just doing the Sabina line has helped me gather items a little faster. I've so much to do, so once she has a cozy place I can put my food into better use. Seeing how much I had to skip I'd have gone nuts waiting it out. She's a time consuming little priss! Even Thurston thought so!

Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    As seen on a kingdom wall (can't remember who's--sorry!) Sabina's house takes: 3 axes, 3 swords, 4 magic cement, & 1 heart of sands.
    My kingdom is allowing me to build a second princess house. Maybe a bug. I don't need a second house and can't craft all these supplies anyway, but I was able to look up for you the needed supplies this way:

3 ornate blocks
    3 ornate beams
    4 magic cement
    1 heart of the sands

The heart comes from the new adventure that you will be sent on.

Hope this helps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    My kingdom is allowing me to build a second princess house. Maybe a bug. I don't need a second house and can't craft all these supplies anyway, but I was able to look up for you the needed supplies this way:

3 ornate blocks
    3 ornate beams
    4 magic cement
    1 heart of the sands

Hope this helps.
    Thank you! Is there a specific goal to make the sweet feast or can you make it ahead of time before getting the adventure goal?

Here is a picture of the items needed. Hope this works!

Unfortunately I dont know the answer. I skipped some parts with gems because my goal to make some of the items needed is locked till level 25 and 27. Hopefully someone else can help you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post

3 ornate blocks
    3 ornate beams
    4 magic cement
    1 heart of the sands

Hope this helps.
    So I wonder which one is right? It sure makes more sense to use the new building stuff rather than axes & swords!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Thank you! Is there a specific goal to make the sweet feast or can you make it ahead of time before getting the adventure goal?
    I was wondering the same thing. I am now working on the sweet feast & am making armor. I am assuming we get a quest to go on the Adventure, & I wanted to be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    So I wonder which one is right? It sure makes more sense to use the new building stuff rather than axes & swords!
    You do need axes and swords and scissors to get the princess freed so maybe that is what the other person meant?

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast