Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
After that you are asked to forge one of those silver chest plates for the adventure. If you can hold off on building the five needed for the new adventure. After the adventure and when you find the red ruby heart, you will have her house unlocked. If I don't find it by time my adventure ends tomorrow, ill use 80 gems happily to skip that part!
Doh! I have all 5 made & the sweet feast as well to be ready when the goal is unlocked! When will I ever learn to not work ahead? I should've known to stop @ 4 in case making 1 was a goal . Well, thanks to everyone for these reminders, & about Sabina's house. I did make 1 magic cement before I could stop myself, but otherwise am just making royal beams, royal blocks, & architect's paste to get ready to make the ornate beams, ornate blocks & magic cement for Sabina's house. Of course this is all moot for now, as I am trying to figure out how to get another mithril for the scissors. I don't have the 4th shard so can't make it in my Magic Forge, so have sent the knights out to explore dark caves in the hopes of getting a dark cave formation. Rumor has it that mithril can be mined from them. Or, maybe, just maybe Sir P will cooperate & drop another