Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    You do need axes and swords and scissors to get the princess freed so maybe that is what the other person meant?
    Well they listed it along with the 4 Magic cement & heart of sand. Weird. I have visited too many kingdoms since the update & have too many new neighbors to even guess where I saw it.m

Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Well they listed it along with the 4 Magic cement & heart of sand. Weird. I have visited too many kingdoms since the update & have too many new neighbors to even guess where I saw it.m
    Maybe different people have different building requirement? One of my neighbors told me what items were needed to build her cathedral but mine requires something different. Very strange. Oh and yes there is definitely a quest to go on the new adventure. After you are sent on the adventure you will get the heart of the sands.

Rhino Keeper
    As seen on a kingdom wall (can't remember who's--sorry!) Sabina's house takes: 3 axes, 3 swords, 4 magic cement, & 1 heart of sands.
    Found it--Momoville posted it on Thornfield Hall's wall. But in later posts, she says the requirements changed to the ornate blocks & beams, because she built a second house. She is assuming that the first was a bug. I am assuming it's also a bug to allow a second house--Ivy, Thurston, & Old Thomas only get one each. Why should Princess Sabina Faire be any different?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and I just checked her kingdom--she now has 4 Sabina's houses!

Oh, and I just checked her kingdom--she now has 4 Sabina's houses!
    Haha. She's awesome!! It lets me add some more but since I can't craft these items I can't actually build some more. Just some piles of rubble around my kingdom. Can't wait to hear what it requires of you to build yours. lol

Also the adventure only gives one heart. I don't want to pay for a second one.

My second pile of rubble for Sabrina's house #2 can't be sold or stored so it will just sit there forever I guess??

Executive Chef
    So ... What's collection time/rate of Sabina's house ? Any item dropped from it ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Bored? Nooooooooo. It will free me up to make those lanterns to expand to the old structure thingy and focus on my chateau.

I took your advice on the other post and am doing one thing at a time. Not worrying about food and just doing the Sabina line has helped me gather items a little faster. I've so much to do, so once she has a cozy place I can put my food into better use. Seeing how much I had to skip I'd have gone nuts waiting it out. She's a time consuming little priss! Even Thurston thought so!
    Did i advise you so ?...lol... Because right now i'm doing the opposite trying to make food and armor for new adventure (eventhough it's still locked), harvesting crops for exchange, collecting from my 10 libraries looking for spell books , fishing for MS omg i'll go crazyyyy.
    But glad you still have things to do

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    So ... What's collection time/rate of Sabina's house ? Any item dropped from it ?
    I'm getting 400 coins every 4 hours. Only item I got was jeweled talon. This comes from her house on first collection and is used to get to the forgotten roost.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast