REWARDS: 1,400 coin 9xp
    * Unlocks Chocolate Cake (Kitchen)

3. Bake Me A Cake
    non skunk version
    . Make 2 Cakes
    . Make 2 Ice Cream
    REWARDS: 1,600 coin 10xp
    * Unlocks Royal Sundae (Kitchen)

she is located towards the bottom corner of your king/queendom on a new expansion:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonville79 View Post
    I'm Amy's Kingdom. Sorry I didn't write everything down. Many of the things you have to make to get the princess free requires level 25. I'm not there yet so I used gems to skip through. It will take a long time to get to the house unless you skip with gems. So you should have time to save up materials. The princess has many hair issues. lol

Once you get her house, collect from it and then she gives the talon needed to unlock the nest. In the nest was a purple egg that takes two days to incubate. I can't do that until level 25. But I'm happy to have the princess and have something fun to wait for later. A fun use of iTunes gift cards I would otherwise never use. I love this game. :-)

once you expand there you click on her:

then you get this goal:

after you complete Hungry For Freedom goal, she'll introduce herself and start a new goal, Discriminating Tastes:

Before you can complete Discriminating Tastes, you must follow the cuckoo for cocoa crops questline with Ivy. So after you harvest 50 crops of cocoa beans, it will unlock the chocolate recipe and these goals will pop up:

1. Natural Chocolate - make 5 chocolate (5 cocoa beans = 1 chocolate; 30 minutes in kitchen)

-then the Cake recipe will unlock

2. Bake Me A Cake - make 2 cakes (2 flour, 2 chocolate, 2 sugar = 1 cake; 2 hrs in kitchen)
    -make 2 ice creams (10 milk, 2 sugar, 5 eggs = 1 ice cream; 1 hr in kitchen)

Completion of Bake Me A Cake will unlock the Royal Sundae recipe in the kitchen. (1 ice cream, 2 chocolate, 10 strawberries = 1 royal sundae)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Then feed Princess Sabina her cake and strawberries (Discriminating Tastes goal) and that will trigger Cutting Loose (forge 6 longswords in magic forge and use those swords to cut her hair)

New Items in Kitchen:

i'm pretty sure the latter items: chocolate and cake will unlock once you complete the cuckoo for cocoa crops goal

Quote Originally Posted by tmh690 View Post
    And then you will have to make Magic Scissors
    2 Mithril
    50 Iron Ore
    6 Enchanters Essence
    Takes 2 days to forge
    After making magic scissors

I'm Amy's Kingdom. Sorry I didn't write everything down. Many of the things you have to make to get the princess free requires level 25. I'm not there yet so I used gems to skip through. It will take a long time to get to the house unless you skip with gems. So you should have time to save up materials. The princess has many hair issues. lol

Once you get her house, collect from it and then she gives the talon needed to unlock the nest. In the nest was a purple egg that takes two days to incubate. I can't do that until level 25. But I'm happy to have the princess and have something fun to wait for later. A fun use of iTunes gift cards I would otherwise never use. I love this game. :-)

I think so! I can't wait to find out what manticore does! :-)

Btw, you can also get building parts for the princess house through the new adventure. I got two of the new blocks and beams that way.

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    You also have to go on the new quest to get a big red jeweled heart-part of building for her house.im stuck on the stout axes-not showing up in my forge(Kooky is working on that prob for me).and yes,I'm at level 30,so it should be there

Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    it can be noted that if you have swords in your inventory, you can use those to cut her hair. You will sill have to forge replacements. I had 100 in my armory ready for adventures, so the forging was locked.

(=^ェ^=)
    House materials

Not sure on the difference between the reports

Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    As seen on a kingdom wall (can't remember who's--sorry!) Sabina's house takes: 3 axes, 3 swords, 4 magic cement, & 1 heart of sands.

There'll be a quest to ask neighbours for 70 locks of hair to make a wig
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-01-17 at 06:04 PM.

Farm Supplier

Wink

After her appearance, I immediately change my character and want to tell her 'I am ready to waiting for a my place's queen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	6637  

New Resident
    COOL!!! Cant wait!! but the 2900 royal is so highh!

Executive Chef
    2k9 RP is not high at all. My neighbor has over 9k RP , that's what i call high

New Resident
    9K Rp... what did he put in his kingdom? screenshot?? curious hahahhaa!! im stuck with 1200=(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by musizian View Post
    9K Rp... what did he put in his kingdom? screenshot?? curious hahahhaa!! im stuck with 1200=(
    https://imgur.com/j18WTKw.jpg
    I can't show you the whole kingdom because i didnt ask her for permission, but here's the proof
    Most of my neighbours have over 3k RP too so i guess you just started playing cs
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-25-13 at 02:02 PM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    https://imgur.com/j18WTKw.jpg
    I can't show you the whole kingdom because i didnt ask her for permission, but here's the proof
    Most of my neighbours have over 3k RP too so i guess you just started playing cs
    I counted 14 Cathedrals and 9 Amphitheaters in addition to the Royal Chateau, Library, Marketplace, Thurston's Fort, and the Royal Exchange!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-25-13 at 02:03 PM. Reason: edited quote-typo

9k is crazy! - I thought I was good at 4400. Fortunately, I had 60 lanterns saved up, but I used my last stew to make another feast. So close to meeting the Princess. And only at 53 tickets for the Tinker's Camp...

The Honorable Panda
    I had finally got enough tickets for the Chateau last night, but something told me to wait and not use them!!

I agree, I need another kitchen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just need a few more dollars, then build the amphitheatre and I'm good!!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast