Thread: Magic Fruit Trades Opinion

Rhino Keeper

Magic Fruit Trades Opinion

Looking for opinions on which trade is better with regards to the Magic Fruit. Not far enough in the story line to utilize the Magic Fruit for anything except for trades.

Any ideas appreciated about which one is best or why you choose one over the other.

Trade with the fruit farmer is a major mushroom wipe out!

Magic fruit trade uses huge amounts of energy for only 15 energy in return. Wow!

Trade tickets earned for each one is a no brainer. Lol

Thanks for the ideas.

Fashion Designer
    Magic Fruit is quite useless, using trades will drain more resourses than your potentially reward, but then again if you are maxed in most things might as well use it there since its one of the few places to use them beside quests

Executive Chef
    Farmer: you have to do 1 for a quest and think I did one more after for a specific reason but don't bother with it 2 lemons and 2 strawberries for over 90 mushrooms magic fruit and truffles is not a fair trade. I regularly do the Magic Fruit one even though many will disagree as it's a lot of energy but for me it's a great way to use my magic fruit on the morning after an update. And not keep getting that awful sign.

I try to think of these trades in terms of the trade tickets. So I do all of them excluding the farmer one.

I do the trades for the trade tickets, not for the other stuff I get in the trade. I can't use almost anything from the trades except energy.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't care about the energy waist, I go for the trade ticket. I do any trade I can to stock pile tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks all for your feedback . I'm pretty much doing as you all are, being the main focus -- the trade tickets. I just use it as overstock too; I don't purposely strive to do these as they are a huge drain on energy. Thanks again.

Nightclub Owner
    My favorite trade is the Delicious Trade. Not only do I get a trade ticket but a gem too. It only takes 20 of each fruit, 4 sugars and 4 waters per each meal's trade. Considering water is pretty easy to come by and sugar is only a 15 minute kitchen item with sugar cane taking only 4 hours....Well it is just collecting the fruit that can be the true drain but with all the different areas that drop fruit....I usually run my fruit dry by making the meals and start trading. I can usually get fairly stocked up again by the time the cycle runs through considering it is an 8 hour trade.

New Resident
    Greenhouse trade for fairy bulb seeds isn't dropping magic fruit anymore....argh!!! Magic garden n magic fruit tree drops 2 a day.... Means trade tickets r getting harder to come by!! Need more incentive to move on after level 50.... Getting boring!!

New Resident
    Gonna work the delicious trade for a few days!!!