Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chance and excitement

Banned
    I'll add my vote in with Hamadrys... add to that, I play on Android...even more discouraged waiting for the long promised update for our platform.

Fashion Designer
    I don't understand this game at all. It seems like the best chance to get any new dragon is the first 2-3 days it is out. After that, you're lucky if you get it at all. And why make stuff like virtue that you need for other dragons so hard to get?? Why make the limited ones so hard to get?? I can understand having extremely rare hybrids that you don't need for anything else, but when the rarest ones are the ones you need for other dragons - I don't get that. And not getting dragons that get yanked a few weeks after they are added, ****s the excitement. I am still bummed for not getting fireworks, I tried and tried. Got snowman twice which I didn't actually want, was surprised to get Easter trying for something else - got most of the limited, but no 4 leaf either. Tried a lot for that or elf - you'd think there weren't y/g dragons except fruitful. And after months of that, I am finally back to trying for pink and it's laser light or love over and over. I didn't even have the chance at chocolate without virtue. Then there are the times it takes - 2 days wait for an egg and I don't even bother to check the game every day now, I keep forgetting to log in. It's several days to expand, several days for food, several days to get money, a day or two for most dragons - and after all of that, you CANNOT get the dragon you want?? Seriously? How does anyone have any excitement left any more?? It's just a game solely for people who buy gold and good luck to them, but I'd rather buy gold in just about any other story game where I can buy once and it lasts a couple months. This one it's like you need gold every week! It's way too expensive for that!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm an android player. I have so many dragons to get and I'm level 60 something. I don't mind the increased gold x2 per hour as my breed times have halved. So now I have more chance of saving for my second nest as I never have and never will buy gold. I'm a little sad that I have no serpent, landworm, no forestfire to name a few of the older ones. I have a few of the pink and the black, mythic but also still no diamond.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonuk View Post
    I'm an android player. I have so many dragons to get and I'm level 60 something. I don't mind the increased gold x2 per hour as my breed times have halved. So now I have more chance of saving for my second nest as I never have and never will buy gold. I'm a little sad that I have no serpent, landworm, no forestfire to name a few of the older ones. I have a few of the pink and the black, mythic but also still no diamond.
    I'd love the half time settings with normal gold costs, unfortunately I was hit hard with the same time double gold change

I'm level 63 and have less than half of the available dragons, but the fun and ability to speed up anything has gone for me as the amount of gold now needed is too high a price to pay.

I can't help but giggle at android and ios users waxing poetic about how disappointed they are in this game. Try being a kindle user where you don't get even a fraction of the features but still have the same issues with breeding and gold prices.

I'd have probably never even started playing this game had I known the disparity between devices because it truly irks my nerve to see new dragons come out that I know for a fact I have no shot at getting. I can't craft, trade or store and my chances of getting the same dragons you guys wants are probably even slimer because of that fact. I can't breed a pink dragon which means I'm missing an entire series of dragons.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I can't help but giggle at android and ios users waxing poetic about how disappointed they are in this game. Try being a kindle user where you don't get even a fraction of the features but still have the same issues with breeding and gold.
    I understand what you mean, and sympathise. The different platforms offering different features is annoying but in some part understandable and common to a lot of apps - the basics of most cross platform apps are fundamentally the same but there are usually some differences.

The basics of this game is to simply breed and feed dragons, everything else is added extras.

If the basics of this game including the time dragons take to evolve and the cost of each speed up was the same no matter what level you are or what platform you are playing on, or how often you play, or how quick you level up, or how much gold you buy then players wouldn't be so disillusioned as they are right now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I can't help but giggle at android and ios users waxing poetic about how disappointed they are in this game. Try being a kindle user where you don't get even a fraction of the features but still have the same issues with breeding and gold prices.

I'd have probably never even started playing this game had I known the disparity between devices because it truly irks my nerve to see new dragons come out that I know for a fact I have no shot at getting. I can't craft, trade or store and my chances of getting the same dragons you guys wants are probably even slimer because of that fact. I can't breed a pink dragon which means I'm missing an entire series of dragons.
    I'm with you there. Don't forget we didn't even get a chance at the passion dragons and they're gone and who knows if they'll be rereleased and now there is cosmic and mythic we don't have a chance at yet .... if we'll even get them.

Executive Chef
    The most excitements for me so far is not about the outcome of the Dragons anymore. Is about all those change that TL made to confused & raised the heartbeat of their players. The most recent one is the randomly double gold cost for speed breeding, when the new DS update 1.4 came out, lots of the players doesn’t want to update their DS right away because they afraid if they update it, they will get the double gold cost too ROFL. The sad part is no support from TL come to the forum to explain to their players, operation system change has nothing to do with the players account & all those double gold cost changed is from the account setting on the main server. TL love to give their players the benefit of the doubt. System update suppose to improve the game plays, it should be a no brainer to just do it, but to see players afraid to so because they think something bad will happen if they do it? I had a good laugh at it lolx.

I recently made a requested for the Joker dragon from TL. There’s no doubt in my mind, TL will take very little effort to make the best of all time Joker dragon. Because who get it better than TL?

The Honorable Panda
    Please continue your discussions on the current thread.

Speeding up Breeding costs

Spin the Wheel

Boosted Breeding

Android Parity
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12