Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eerie Estate - Levels 145 - 150

Fashion Designer

Eerie Estate - Levels 145 - 150

nothing new yet... level 145 you just have to make a lot of blasters to get rid of the glass on the left and right side. first you have to get rid of the white blocks, but glass is underneath it.

working on 146.

I need some tips on level 150 if anyone can help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mlove30 View Post
    I need some tips on level 150 if anyone can help.
    Can you describe the level? Or post pic? I can see that it's timed and glass... But anything else About the layout?

Passed 145 on the first try. That was a fun level! I really enjoy moves levels like that...

Passed 146--took a couple tries. Will post pics later. 147 is a bit tougher--has several doom jewels (hate doom jewels!) Out of energy, gonna have to try later...

Passed 147, 148, & 149. 150, however, is pretty difficult (for me, anyway!) Gonna have to speed it up and get a really lucky board to pass, cuz I'm not even getting close... I'm enjoying this island, though. Fun!

Passed 150--yay! Was worried it would take forever. Guess I'll head over to Secret Forest island now, but I'll come back and post screenshots/tips once I'm home.

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    (...) level 145 you just have to make a lot of blasters to get rid of the glass on the left and right side. first you have to get rid of the white blocks, but glass is underneath it. (...)
    Well said! Level 145: clear 36 glass in 60 moves (5 jewel colors.) Lots of ice, and plenty of moves to deal with it (imo, anyway...)

Level 146: Dig 12 meters in 3:20 (5 jewel colors.) With crates, ice blocks, and unbreakable/stone jewels:

Pretty straightforward. The 4 unbreakables don't impede digging much at all (if not cleared...)

Level 148: Dig 14 meters in 90 moves ( jewel colors.) There are snakes, ice blocks, and 8 unbreakable/stone jewels. Pretty straightforward, regarding strategy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast