Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help for Level 39

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by esmeetje1990 View Post
    Ah okay. I never focus on the score anyway, I'm happy as long as I pass it. I eventually did get it though, by using a blender and blasting all of the row blasters on the side at the same time.
    Hmm, I didn't think of that. I will have to give it a try.
    I keep running out of moves after the 9th charm. I don't even get to SEE the 10th charm. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    After a few days I just got frustrated with this level. I was 2 moves away from getting the tenth charm and I only had one move. I spent 15 gems to buy 5 more moves and was able to complete the level. Immediately after I won (with the 'level complete!' flashing on the screen), the game crashed. I restarted it only to see I had to redo the level, and I had lost my gems. I've played any of TL's other games, including jewel mania and bubble mania, but I've never had a problem like this. Either fix the completion status or give me back my gems.
    I read in another thread that they can't fix your completion and I doubt they will give you your gems back. i just wish I had the gems to use. I earned them with those treasure boxes and keys but never got them. Twice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12