Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help for Level 39

Help for Level 39

Can't get to the last charm, been stuck at 9 out of 10 charms for the past few days... Help!

Farm Supplier
    Same here!! Can't reach the last charm, really need some help!!!

I'm stuck on this one too, do you think they've hidden some in the sealed off hay? They have given a lot of row clearing gems and I wondered why?

Farm Supplier
    I just beat this level this morning after many tries, and the best advice I can give is to always go for the drop. I even used my blenders to clear stacks of hay so that I could attack multiple rows at once from the side.

Rhino Keeper
    What do you mean with go for the drop? I can never get more than 9 charms on this level

Farm Supplier
    You can't focus on score on this level, and need to focus exclusively on getting your blocks to drop.

Executive Chef
    I am on level 39 too. For about a week now. I still haven't figured this level out, but once i am re fueled, I will try again.

Make sure you use all your power fruit and don't let it get lost

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    You can't focus on score on this level, and need to focus exclusively on getting your blocks to drop.
    Ah okay. I never focus on the score anyway, I'm happy as long as I pass it. I eventually did get it though, by using a blender and blasting all of the row blasters on the side at the same time.

Rhino Keeper
    After a few days I just got frustrated with this level. I was 2 moves away from getting the tenth charm and I only had one move. I spent 15 gems to buy 5 more moves and was able to complete the level. Immediately after I won (with the 'level complete!' flashing on the screen), the game crashed. I restarted it only to see I had to redo the level, and I had lost my gems. I've played any of TL's other games, including jewel mania and bubble mania, but I've never had a problem like this. Either fix the completion status or give me back my gems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast