Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Industry is best?

Host(ess)

Which Industry is best?

I currently have 2 of each but I'm wondering if it's better to have more of a certain kind. Which is a better value? What are your thoughts? I play all day long so I can collect frequently.
    Last edited by 24girl; 11-02-12 at 08:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have all Idea factories.

Rhino Keeper
    Currently the idea factory is the best, so six idea factories (2 hour contracts) is the best.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the info.

Rhino Keeper
    Since I'm close to getting idea factory what's the max contracts that can be acquired?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 24girl View Post
    I currently have 2 of each but I'm wondering if it's better to have more of a certain kind. Which is a better value? What are your thoughts? I play all day long so I can collect frequently.
    Actually there was a time I used to use green houses and drain my energy with its basic contract (when I was reading an ebook and was online for 2-3 hours and could log in constantly).
    I used the plants till almost level 36 thanks to the bugged(?) non expirable scary steam contracts with a return of 70x per hour.
    Shifted to idea factories now after I got bored a bit and had enough money to burn to build them all in one go.

So in a nutshell, it depends on ur play style, how often u can log in and how much money do you have.

I have noticed that factory goods spoil. I never have this issue with a greenhouse. Does the idea factory spoil as well?

Farm Supplier
    Yes, all contracts spoil at an over run of 1.5 times.
    However I have never seen the steam contract expire/spoil. 3 hour contract of the factory.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nmid View Post
    Yes, all contracts spoil at an over run of 1.5 times.
    Ooh, I didn't know the exact expiration time. Very useful. Thanks!

New Resident

Industry Building Limit Reached

I'm a new player and not familiar with the relationship between industry, population, businesses, and community. Currently, my industry building limit has been reached. Do I need more population? more businesses? Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast