Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

Rhino Keeper
    The tangible affects of these changes are:

1. Neighbors always have free buildings for me to clean now (not full all the time!)
    2. Players are Levelling up quicker (more energy = more experience points gained). So players currently waiting to unlock items at a higher level will get there sooner.
    3. Players collecting from business more regularly (Homes have long turnover, whereas most businesses are less than 1 hour turnover).

This is a problem because it is not sustainable to increase collection from businesses when the Goods consumption is so high!! I am burning through the Goods.

If you can change any Values, please reduce the Goods all businesses require or increase the Goods Factory contracts produce (not add a 7th a Factory).

I have already changed strategy to build more homes, but because they take too long it's possible to be left with a Energy surplus unless I collect from business.

We need more Goods or Businesses need to be configured to consume less!!

Fashion Designer
    I suppose we won't be able to gift Community building parts to neighbors on a daily basis (kinda like how gifting worked in the original City Story)?

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by threeway5 View Post
    The tangible affects of these changes are:

1. Neighbors always have free buildings for me to clean now (not full all the time!)
    2. Players are Levelling up quicker (more energy = more experience points gained). So players currently waiting to unlock items at a higher level will get there sooner.
    3. Players collecting from business more regularly (Homes have long turnover, whereas most businesses are less than 1 hour turnover).

This is a problem because it is not sustainable to increase collection from businesses when the Goods consumption is so high!! I am burning through the Goods.

If you can change any Values, please reduce the Goods all businesses require or increase the Goods Factory contracts produce (not add a 7th a Factory).

I have already changed strategy to build more homes, but because they take too long it's possible to be left with a Energy surplus unless I collect from business.

We need more Goods or Businesses need to be configured to consume less!!
    I'll be working on a new update that should hopefully help with some of the issues you've listed.

G'day MHz_!

This is awesome being able to speak with someone from TL directly!

Love the new changes, have been playing for months now & bought my fair share of gems haha, I just wanted to see what your thoughts were on when a new Wonder will be coming available, and if so what it might be? Also introducing a favourites list would make it easier to visit/send permits to those neighbours I know play often like myself lol

If you increase the industries what new pieces are they going to be, symmetrically it's easy at the moment to incorporate them into my city, but 2 new pieces could still work lol - just increasing the goods produced is good to

Also what is the Mystery Box all about, it would be better to have a Top 10 user voted Leader Board that has links us direcly to their city like the Community section under social, I love seeing other people's cities :-)

My city is RiversideOaks⛳™ if you want to check it out lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane1985 View Post
    G'day MHz_!

Love the new changes, have been playing for months now & bought my fair share of gems haha, I just wanted to see what your thoughts were on when a new Wonder will be coming available, and if so what it might be? Also introducing a favourites list would make it easier to visit/send permits to those neighbours I know play often like myself lol

If you increase the industries what new pieces are they going to be, symmetrically it's easy at the moment to incorporate them into my city, but 2 new pieces could still work lol - just increasing the goods produced is good to

Also what is the Mystery Box all about, it would be better to have a Top 10 user voted Leader Board that has links us direcly to their city like the Community section under social, I love seeing other people's cities :-)

My city is RiversideOaks⛳™ if you want to check it out lol
    Turning the unused Mystery Box into a Favorites List is the best idea I've ever heard of for this game!!!!!

I can't stand that the new update items are so expensive and that it takes too many goods for just one building while the capacity is only 3000 goods! Anyone who saves up hard money of about 100,000 coins, can easily fall down to 3,000 coins by buying 2-3 buildings and a few decorations. This shouldn't be!

Designer of Worlds
    G'day MHz_!

There should be 2 new wonders coming soon. I think sometime in early May.

I can't say specifically how many I'll be changing it by. Gotta do some number crunching.

Planned feature that never made it. Definitely something we could try to use later in the future, but for the short term, don't expect much.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I can't stand that the new update items are so expensive and that it takes too many goods for just one building while the capacity is only 3000 goods! Anyone who saves up hard money of about 100,000 coins, can easily fall down to 3,000 coins by buying 2-3 buildings and a few decorations. This shouldn't be!
    We'll likely be readjusting a lot of things in the near future, so hopefully I can address this.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    There should be 2 new wonders coming soon. I think sometime in early May.

I can't say specifically how many I'll be changing it by. Gotta do some number crunching.

Planned feature that never made it. Definitely something we could try to use later in the future, but for the short term, don't expect much.
    So there isn't going to be a Mystery Box feature?
    I'm actually glad there won't be because I like having the chance to buy everything. But... not if they're locked at high levels.

MHz_ 2 new wonders awesome! Thanks for answering my questions appreciate it, I'll definitely be saving harder over the next few weeks :-)

Oh also are you giving us the option of buying a higher level piece with gems? I really want a Maliub Beach house haha

Thanks again!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast