Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

This may be unrelated to in-game changes, and may be low on the priority list, but being able to play on different devices without having to go through the transfer process would be nice. I would like to switch between my iPhone and iPad without the hassle. A simple Log-In perhaps.

Banned
    Well, that explains why I have more energy now

Thanks TL!

New Resident
    I love having more energy, and the added boost from the community buildings - thank you!

I've noticed that leading up to this change, my game has been loading a lot slower now.

Fashion Designer
    This is an amazing change! I can finally level up more quickly to gain access to all those higher-level buildings! Thank you so much TL!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Businesses are clearly the key gating factor that prevents you from making a lot of profit. Anything I do to allow you to earn more goods will likely require expensive contracts or ones that have more restrictions on the level they unlock. I'm definitely open to other suggestions and ideas though for improving the game (done with just changing game values) though
    Since higher level players tend to gain access to more expensive buildings (or businesses with higher supply costs) and expansions, is there a way to increase the amount of supplies we get per contract at higher levels?

The biggest balance fix that needs to be done is the business: everything else ratio. My city has a population of 11,000 and I'm only using two Bistro restaurants because it's all I need to prevent reaching that 3000 Supply cap (which should be increased or remove expiring supplies, cus it's really irritating). Businesses are not a priority because of the Factory: Supply rate. If factories made more supplies, I would build more businesses. (and you guys would probably sell more gem businesses [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]$$$[/COLOR])

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastafy View Post
    The biggest balance fix that needs to be done is the business: everything else ratio. My city has a population of 11,000 and I'm only using two Bistro restaurants because it's all I need to prevent reaching that 3000 Supply cap (which should be increased or remove expiring supplies, cus it's really irritating). Businesses are not a priority because of the Factory: Supply rate. If factories made more supplies, I would build more businesses. (and you guys would probably sell more gem businesses $$$
    It's near the top of my list for the next things I'll be doing. I'll be likely putting out a thread to discuss my set of changes to see how it fits with active players. Look for this in the next week or 2, and message me if I forget to do it

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    It's expected that players will be able to get lots of free energy from their community buildings every 8 hours btw. For those of you playing who feel the changes aren't enough, please let me know what your level is so I can get an understanding of where the tension is. The goal of these changes are to try to help new players and mid-high level existing players.
    No, the changes are more than adequate. People will complain about the goods numbers and industry count, so let them complain. Enhancements to the community buildings and to the energy bar is perfect. I would not change the values on the property. My city is nothing but skys****ers right now, with no urban sprawl. Changing the values will only force me to continue the skys****er route. I would like to see more land though. I am not running out, but I see that it could change down the road.

Farm Supplier
    I really like this update, and I immediately added more high rise condos (decent return for a 30 minute recharge) when I saw it. What I would really like to see at this point is to make it a little easier to expand. At my current level, it takes 80,000 coins, 64 permits, and 2 days waiting. With it taking 2-3 days to collect the permits and then waiting another 2 days to complete the expansion, I can only expand 1-2 plots per week, and I would like to go a little faster than that. Maybe if we could ask for permits even when an expansion is already in progress?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast