Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastafy View Post
    It would help if you guys showed the stats on locked buildings. This way I can decide if I want to buy buildings available at my level or save up for other buildings with more profit.
    I agree! I've worked my way up before anticipating buying something I've liked the look of but got there to find the returns are poor or I'd need lots of gems to buy it & ended up disappointed. This would be a good feature to add & a good incentive to work for what you want.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    One thing that really bugs me is when you accidentally double click on an item you weren't intending to chop / clear from your city (For ex: lake, cliff, trees.), a progress icon permanently hangs over it until you clear it completely. Can it be fixed to disappear like how it does in Castle Story (when clearing trees, rocks, etc)? Pretty plz
    I second this comment!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish goods in factories don't expire. Just like in DS whatever one farms, they do not expire. It will help avoid fustrating players as they felt like being punished. This should reduce the number of players leaving this game.

I almost fell out. I was not quick to build the solar energy panels. The challenge of building them was not worth it with getting part from neighbors, but once I noticed the challenge was taken away, I did not hesitate to build 4 of them and increase my population cap.

City: Abraham City
    Storm ID: fireballnc (anyone can add me)
    Population: 9,590 (and still growing, with lots of land)
    Current Population Cap: 10,310 (thanks to the 4 solar panels added)

Yes this is great. I had actually deleted a lot of houses etc as I couldn't collect from them as I only play in the evening, but now I can re think my city again.
    Thanks for,these changes.

That's so awesome! Thank you! I had quit building businesses because it didn't make sense to waste energy on collecting from them when I could do the same with houses. Now I find that I have enough for both! Happy Day!

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Good idea, but I think it would rank pretty low on the priority list to be perfectly honest. More of a nice to have than a need to have at this point.
    I think maybe a "Unlock this item for 20-50 gems" feature would be really effective. And then an "Are you sure?" window right after it. Plus, it would be nice to not have the buildings locked at extremely high levels!

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I think maybe a "Unlock this item for 20-50 gems" feature would be really effective. And then an "Are you sure?" window right after it. Plus, it would be nice to not have the buildings locked at extremely high levels!
    Definitely not a bad idea, though it will require a non trivial amount of work that I'm not able to do. I can change numbers/costs etc.. but new features are out of my s****set, and out of the scope of what's currently planned for the game right now. Keep the ideas comin!

I, like many other players, feel that the increased energy cap is incredible and I'm really glad that TL took our ideas on board but now I really think that we need more goods. It might just be me but I really don't like leaving my businesses without goods. So the new energy cap makes it even harder for me because I have to wait ages for my goods to be ready and then I only have enough goods to supply a few businesses at time, especially since I mainly have businesses which need 300+ goods. Please solve this by increasing the factory limit or by giving us more goods for each contract. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Definitely not a bad idea, though it will require a non trivial amount of work that I'm not able to do. I can change numbers/costs etc.. but new features are out of my s****set, and out of the scope of what's currently planned for the game right now. Keep the ideas comin!
    Okay, I'd be fine with a change of the numbers and costs and level requirements.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast