Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you team lava. 

Fantastic! I'm at level 33 and the cap on energy was really restricting my progress. The new cap of 50 is great! The limit of 6 industry buildings still prevents me from having more businesses, as I don't like to see them waiting for goods!

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversider View Post
    Fantastic! I'm at level 33 and the cap on energy was really restricting my progress. The new cap of 50 is great! The limit of 6 industry buildings still prevents me from having more businesses, as I don't like to see them waiting for goods!
    Businesses are clearly the key gating factor that prevents you from making a lot of profit. Anything I do to allow you to earn more goods will likely require expensive contracts or ones that have more restrictions on the level they unlock. I'm definitely open to other suggestions and ideas though for improving the game (done with just changing game values) though

Farm Supplier
    Need more goods! With as many businesses that have been created in this game, there is no way to keep them supplied. You have some that require more goods but collects in five minutes and there are never enough goods due to a extremely low cap. The cap should be at least doubled

Rhino Keeper
    This is wonderful!! Thank you teamlava!!! MHz, to help with the goods problem, just make it were we can gift goods to neighbors. I know it's been said hundreds of times but, it would really help. Plus a lot more people would clean cities and be social for neighbors if there was a real reason. No gifting and only being able to clean 3 buildings isn't much reason to have neighbors.

Thanks for these changes! Now how about adding a gifting system and goals now?!

Is it possible to also lower the requirements to build buildings, the prices of each building, and the requirements it takes to get to the next level?

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    It's next on my list. Hope to boost the cap to 7, and add new contracts that let you make more (possibly with higher level requirements)
    That would be great because I get really scare when I see business needing good over 300!!! although I really want the business in my city I'm reluctant to suppy 1 business with such a large amount! Thanks !!! Today marks my first ever comment on city thread and that is because I can't believe I got my wish an increase in energy Yeah!!! something worth celebrating!!

New Resident
    Thank you so much team lava with the extra energy! Now i can build more building and collecting money in the same time. My other suggestion is to increase the factory cap. 6 factories building is not enough i think because most new business buildings need more supplies now. It would be nice to have more factory building rather than only 6. Thank you once again for your attention Team Lava!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty7705 View Post
    Thank you so much team lava with the extra energy! Now i can build more building and collecting money in the same time. My other suggestion is to increase the factory cap. 6 factories building is not enough i think because most new business buildings need more supplies now. It would be nice to have more factory building rather than only 6. Thank you once again for your attention Team Lava!
    I agree. There are lots of new business content but i am reluctant to buy them because i dont have any more goods to supply them. So what is the point? Either increase the goods supplied by the factories (my preferance) or increase in number of factories.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast