Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Designer of Worlds

New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

Here's some new changes we're pushing out today for ALL users:

- All community buildings below level 10 will require no parts, except for the baseball stadium.
    - All community buildings give energy back 2 energy at a 100% chance. (Note: you spend 1 when you collect, so you get 1 in total for each collection. If you do this while at max energy, you will not get the energy, as you cannot go beyond the cap.)
    - Increased starting energy to 25 (up from 15)
    - Increase end cap to 50 (up from 30)

Please leave all your feedback in this thread!
    Last edited by MHz_; 04-19-13 at 03:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for these changes!

oh my!!! I can play more that two minutes at a time!!! LOVES it! Thank you!

Designer of Worlds
    If these changes prove to make a significant difference, I'll be able to make more, so tell your fellow city2 players to start playing again!

Banned
    Maybe I'll re download it since the reason I quit was energy

Designer of Worlds
    It's expected that players will be able to get lots of free energy from their community buildings every 8 hours btw. For those of you playing who feel the changes aren't enough, please let me know what your level is so I can get an understanding of where the tension is. The goal of these changes are to try to help new players and mid-high level existing players.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    It's expected that players will be able to get lots of free energy from their community buildings every 8 hours btw. For those of you playing who feel the changes aren't enough, please let me know what your level is so I can get an understanding of where the tension is. The goal of these changes are to try to help new players and mid-high level existing players.
    No, the changes are more than adequate. People will complain about the goods numbers and industry count, so let them complain. Enhancements to the community buildings and to the energy bar is perfect. I would not change the values on the property. My city is nothing but skys****ers right now, with no urban sprawl. Changing the values will only force me to continue the skys****er route. I would like to see more land though. I am not running out, but I see that it could change down the road.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much!! This is great!

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    Bonus (random) energy from Visiting Neighbors (like Experience or Coins currently) would also be good to increase Energy

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast