Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I'm always way too busy to sit around waiting every 3 minutes to collect. And using all 6 Greenhouses will only supply one of the newer businesses at a time.
    That's understandable. Sadly it's the only suggestion I have to offer, other than build many homes. Let's both hope that the future updates promise some new features that can help with the energy surplus.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    That's understandable. Sadly it's the only suggestion I have to offer, other than build many homes. Let's both hope that the future updates promise some new features that can help with the energy surplus.
    Thanks. And very true.
    I also hope it comes with a way to earn gems, a gifting system, and maybe a new feature (or few)
    And of course iPhone 5 support.

It gets easier as your city grows, I have 46 glass towers so utilise all of energy in one collect

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane1985 View Post
    It gets easier as your city grows, I have 46 glass towers so utilise all of energy in one collect
    Trust me, I've considered that, but personally I don't like to have too many of one type of building. Some of my neighbours use many post offices and glass towers. I can only imagine that daily payout they get. It's a good way to use up energy and collect a large sum of coins, but I just prefer have a variety of buildings. I might consider building some new homes in the future, but right now I'm focusing on expansions, which is becoming troublesome due to the permit and time constraints.

Trust me, I've considered that, but personally I don't like to have too many of one type of building. Some of my neighbours use many post offices and glass towers. I can only imagine that daily payout they get. It's a good way to use up energy and collect a large sum of coins, but I just prefer have a variety of buildings. I might consider building some new homes in the future, but right now I'm focusing on expansions, which is becoming troublesome due to the permit and time constraints.
    $100,000 a day. Im trying to make as much money as possible before designing and expanding my city.

Rhino Keeper
    This is awesome! Thank you! Now we just need larger orders for goods. I never have enough goods for all of my businesses. So if we could have orders provide more goods but obviously cost more coins, that would be awesome! I typically do the 2 and 4 hour orders during the day but still run out of goods every time I collect from the businesses but I can never collect from them all before I'm out of goods. I'd say that's the last part of this game that needs perfecting.

Designer of Worlds
    Some details of what I'm working on are here:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post611723

Rhino Keeper
    I second to this comment

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910